· Respects and enforces plant HSE rules. Intervenes to correct any HSE anomaly and to enforce the rules.
· Ensures appropriate methodologies and procedures are in place to ensure the safety of workers and facilities
· Selects and prioritises key risks for assets with highest integrity risk.
· Proposes the most adequate inspection and prevention techniques.
· Assesses and monitors the effectiveness of current integrity preventive measures.
· Defines the equipment integrity strategy, proposes actions and ensures monitoring and execution of actions.
· Identifies and assesses deterioration due to corrosion and proposes repair solutions while minimizing the impact of the work on the unavailability of equipment
· Implements campaigns to measure the thicknesses of pipes and ESP – Analyze detected defects. Issues reports with recommendations and ensures appropriate follow up.
· Participates in the development of operating procedures
· Monitors, controls and validates inspection engineering activities.
· Ensures data integrity within computerized inspection management system
· Oversees the preparation, review and validation of inspection cases
· Participates in the preparation of the various inspection contracts required for the production phase.
· Prepares for and conducts inspections related to shutdown activities.
· Ensures execution of inspection activities in line with requests and makes appropriate recommendations for improvements in methodology, organization and security.
· Ensures that equipment integrity regulations are correctly applied to regulated equipment.
· Is responsible for ensuring appropriate follow up of actions identified during inspections.
· Is responsible for monitoring and ensuring appropriate execution of the site inspection plan, and applying the regulations in the field.
· Is particularly responsible for quality hold points in charge of inspection. (Welding Quality Control), and for establishing the load plan for the radio checks to be carried out during the march or during a planned stop.
· Is responsible for the inspection maintenance objectives corresponding to his field of activity, the management and supervision of the inspection team associated with him.
Fluency in English and French is required, and Arabic is preferred
Acting in compliance with Company values:
The Chef de Service Électrique et Electromécanique is responsible for coordinating, monitoring, and implementing the activities of electrical and electromechanical maintenance in the base to achieve the objectives of safety, reliability and availability of all facilities from the wellhead to the custody transfer point, fostering a culture of safety and environment to ensure the integrity of people and facilities with no impact to the environment.
In recent years, we have invested in the digitalization of our recruitment process so that our recruiters can dedicate more time to qualitative discussions with the selected candidates. We have also redesigned our job board on the website to make it easier to find jobs and apply. The entire Recruitment team is committed to providing the best possible experience to our candidates.