Sorry, this position is no longer open for applications.
To assess and prevent instability risks in future wells to be drilled , which will allow assessing the risks associated with building up inclination angles and azimuths, formulating and designing a program listing the weights and path-dependent types of muds and slurries, as well as determining well designs. Modeling results will help bypass the risks associated with absorptions and gas kicks as well as simulate the fracking process, including multistage fracking, to better stimulate the vertical and horizontal wells in the fields.
BASIC INFORMATION ON THE OBJECT UNDER EVALUATION
There are seven (07) vertical wells drilled.
The following well data available for the study: Daily Drilling Reports, Mud reports, Open hole & cased hole Logging and Geological data, etc…
The scope of 3D seismic acquisition covers ~ 600 km².
DATA acquisition and QA/QC
TASKS TO BE TAKEN ON (SCOPE OF WORK)
The consultant shall provide / have
- Experience in similar works.
- Experience in similar projects over the past 5 years.
- Availability of licenses or your own software to perform all listed tasks.
- Availability of methods, approaches, technologies to perform all listed tasks.
- Experience in analysis of data of wellhead high-frequency monitoring of fracking pressure to confirm the location of fracking initiation and localize fracking cracks.
- The potential supplier shall immediately inform the Company of any methodological or technical difficulties arising in the performance of the works.
- The potential consultant shall not disclose any information received from the Company or the results of processing of information received from the Company, or the results of the Company’s core analysis to any third party without the Company’s written consent.
- The works must be performed using the basic laws of reservoir physics, multiphase media mechanics, and principles of hydrocarbon deposit development, using available experience and existing tools of operational forecasting of development indicators and technological conditions of well operation, as well as using mathematical and computer modeling. The works should make maximum use of the information provided by the Company. Including but not limited to: single-phase flow studies on core, porosity and permeability studies on core.
In recent years, we have invested in the digitalization of our recruitment process so that our recruiters can dedicate more time to qualitative discussions with the selected candidates. We have also redesigned our job board on the website to make it easier to find jobs and apply. The entire Recruitment team is committed to providing the best possible experience to our candidates.