- Offshore project, work in office for this position
- Candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID 19
The Well Superintendent is responsible for follow up of all completion operations and ensuring the operations are
performed safely. The challenge is to optimize operation performance and reach budget objectives fully achieving all well
productivity and development goals within a high safety and environment awareness level.
- Deep water context with extended horizontal reach wells;
- Costly Deep water DP rig;
- High level of technical risks due to the operational costs & nature of planned interventions;
- High level of performances objectives;
- Maintain vigilant respect of Angolan laws and regulations;
- Participate to CTA when completion development, Work-over and Well intervention activities are involved;
- Ensure the full application of COMPANY HSEQ MAESTRO, 12 golden rules, Company rules, policies & procedures
- Display HSE Leadership by setting an example of high HSEQ standards at all times to the workers;
- Assume a personal and professional responsibility to ensure each Junior Angolan employee is trained properly;
- Contribute to the subsea well experience within the COMPANY and to benchmarking with other operators, to assist development of best practices for COMPANY Angola and other COMPANY projects.
- Provide operational support to offshore well completion activities to resolve practical problems and minimize non-productive time.
- Define, control and coordinate all elements for good NPT performance during rig installation (back-up equipment, design optimization, spare parts, personnel selection).
- Maintain and comply with COMPANY established HSE procedures and policies
- Check Technical drilling & Completion Programs for development / delineation wells
- Liaise with the Subsea and completion supervisor and discuss any anomaly detected in order to anticipate any potential or developing problems and find adequate solutions.
- CV with minimum of 15 years’ experience in Well services operations
- Diploma required (Bachelor or University diploma or Higher Technical diploma)
- IWCF “updated” -> E.Learning certification is not accepted
- BOSIET (Opito) with Compressed Air Emergency Breathing System (CA-EBS) Training
- Medical certificate (less than 1 year) by an official organism (i.e : ISOS center)