· Lead and develop the team assigned to the well construction engineering project.
· Ascertain that the planning work is performed in order to take care of HSEQ in accordance with authority requirements and Client's mandatory documents, objectives and strategies.
· Validate the PDDP.
· Supervise the generation of options (Architecture, rig, stimulation, foundations), and approve the design basis for the chosen option, in accordance with established standards, safe practices, risk analysis, legislation and respect for the environment.
· Ensure the Drilling operations are monitored in Openwells to ensure the work is performed efficiently, effectively and comprehensively as wells as it is focused on the achievement of the required deliverables. Monitor and report performance against technical objectives, and applicable HSE KPIs.
· Support tendering activities for drilling equipment and services, such as preparing the ITB technical scope of work, Technical requirements, supporting bid evaluations, and participating in contract negotiations.
· Contract holder of any contracted Drilling material contract (Casing, Float equipment, drilling bits, liner hangers, etc). Ensure warehouse is minimized and drilling materials are always available to execute the approved drilling schedule. Issue purchase orders in SAP for those services is contract holder.
· Prepare Drilling Programs and End of Well Reports.
· Ensure all Drilling engineering activities are completed on schedule to the required standard.
· Responsible for all aspects of performance management and reporting including ensuring that NPT analysis, Lessons Learned and Unwanted Event reporting formats are kept up to date and disseminated. Investigate and write down the Operational Failure reports and get Drilling and Completion Manager approval.
· Supervise any necessary actions for managing changes in the well construction project within their field of action. Identify and handle dispensations and non- conformances if/when necessary.
· Actively and continually seeks ways to reduce well construction risks and costs, improve operational efficiency, and implement new technology and processes where suitable
· Ensure well cost control is accurate from generation of budgetary with quality cost estimates through assurance of cost tracking to final cost reconciliation. To include identification of potential overspends and generation of supplemental costs for Budget purposes.
· Ensure the Well Risk Register for Drilling is updated for each well and approved by the D&C manager.
· Benchmarking Client's wells with other wells.
· Responsible for establishing and maintaining Local Best Practise Documents for the project, and to give contributions to the maintenance of these.
· Keep updated about new equipment and new working techniques, and ascertain implementation of this when necessary for the accomplishment of cost efficient wells.
· Responsible to follow up actions in Synergi Software
The position will require periodic visits to the rig sites and encourage the Client's HSE culture on rig and service provider’s personnel.
Sorry, this position is no longer open for applications.
In recent years, we have invested in the digitalization of our recruitment process so that our recruiters can dedicate more time to qualitative discussions with the selected candidates. We have also redesigned our job board on the website to make it easier to find jobs and apply. The entire Recruitment team is committed to providing the best possible experience to our candidates.