• Ensure that design meets all process engineering requirements, complying with Basis of Design and maintaining risks as low as practicable.
• Process design and detail engineering including process simulations, design calculations, process optimization and sizing & selection of equipment.
• Ensure processes comply with safety and quality standards and the result of safety studies
• Revision of engineering deliverables such as PFD, P&ID, Data sheets, Specifications, Philosophies
• Propose, plan and execute the evaluation studies required to reduce the level of uncertainty of a project.
• Develop routines and best practices to ensure product quality.
• Provide the Operation Readiness Manager with process documents and standard operating procedures
• Responsible of the quality of process engineering deliverables.
Sorry, this position is no longer open for applications.
Nous recrutons un Ingénieur en Management Electricité Industriel HTB/HTA- réseaux qui sera chargé d’exploitation Electrique des sites, et qui participera à la conception des Usines de production (production, chaine de compressions, stockage, conditionnement, exportation).
In recent years, we have invested in the digitalization of our recruitment process so that our recruiters can dedicate more time to qualitative discussions with the selected candidates. We have also redesigned our job board on the website to make it easier to find jobs and apply. The entire Recruitment team is committed to providing the best possible experience to our candidates.