Sorry, this position is no longer open for applications.
• Reviews bidding documents and supports evaluation of proposals consistent with established bid process. Part of negotiation team that negotiates Engineering Procurement Contract (EPC) agreements with large engineering-construction suppliers.
• Administers EPC Agreements, including resolution of billing issues, negotiation and coordination of security deposits, interpretation of contract language, etc. to ensure compliance with terms and conditions of executed contracts.
• Supports training of project personnel on contract particulars, and contract management.
• Keeps in close day to day contact with project management and personnel at construction site to be aware of contract performances and deviations to evaluate contractor’s compliance. Compiles reports for management that monitors contract status, reports analysis, and overall contract performance.
• Reviews amendments and change orders to accommodate unanticipated situations and ensure compliance with relevant contracts.
• Coordinates resolution of contractual and technical disagreements between the company and contractors. Assists in audit strategies when billing and contract disputes arise.
• Advise Project Services team in progress tracking to ensure compliance with payment milestones.
In recent years, we have invested in the digitalization of our recruitment process so that our recruiters can dedicate more time to qualitative discussions with the selected candidates. We have also redesigned our job board on the website to make it easier to find jobs and apply. The entire Recruitment team is committed to providing the best possible experience to our candidates.