· Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering required; Master's degree preferred.
· Minimum 10 years in Drilling Location construction.
· Ability to work to deadlines and within budgets.
· Ability to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Negotiating, supervisory and leadership skills.
· Complete knowledge of relevant legislation.
· Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D or similar.
Sorry, this position is no longer open for applications.
Nous recrutons un Ingénieur en Management Electricité Industriel HTB/HTA- réseaux qui sera chargé d’exploitation Electrique des sites, et qui participera à la conception des Usines de production (production, chaine de compressions, stockage, conditionnement, exportation).
In recent years, we have invested in the digitalization of our recruitment process so that our recruiters can dedicate more time to qualitative discussions with the selected candidates. We have also redesigned our job board on the website to make it easier to find jobs and apply. The entire Recruitment team is committed to providing the best possible experience to our candidates.