· Fault finding during well shutdown and responsible for Production Upset report (PUR).
· Daily production optimization / communicate production changes to Exploitation team & DOP Production
· Follow and update Field procedures data acquisition operation and gathering system.
· Conduct surveillance work such as well parameter trending, multi rate tests and stable rate test etc
· Implement and administer Dynamic Surveillance Software database or similar system (PDMS, AVOCET, ISIS and virtual metering etc.)
· Ensure good quality of well data collection (QA/QC).
· Ensure Permanent Downhole Pressure Gauge (DHPG) and surface reading panel QAQC, as well as Downhole Memory Gauge (DMG), (DHPG & DMG Metrolog type), preparation, maintenance, and follow-up and data QAQC.
· Responsible to ensure databases are appropriately populated and maintained
· Initiate modification and changes to the well or gathering system component if needed
· Assist in Pressure Transient Analysis in cooperation of Reservoir Engineering team.
· Assist RE Team in after closure analysis.
· Step rate test and pressure build up analysis using Saphir (or be familiar with PTA softwares) and discuss the result with RE’s.
· Input to integrity reports for Well Integrity Engineer (WIE) (preparation of annulus curves).
· Provide production team with required daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly production reports using DCS, Wonder ware & Avocet daily inputs.
· Perform daily production allocation and production reconciliation
· Mentor less experience production engineers
· Demonstrate HSE Leadership and contribute to GTG Safety performance and Culture
· Takes responsibility for health and safety within the organisation, for themselves and for others.
· Complies with health and safety regulations, instructions and rules.
· Be a role model and support compliance with the GTG Life Saving Rules. Knows, understands and implements the Life Saving Rules that are in place at GTG.
· Conducts Management Safety Walks as required.
· Is able to identify hazards and stop work if required.
· Support that all accidents, incidents, near misses and safety observations are correctly reported, investigated and corrective actions identified, participating in investigations as required.
· Implements the consequence management procedure for direct reports if appropriate.
-University Degree or Brevet Technicien Superieur (BTS) in relevant discipline (hydrocarbons production, geophysics, geology, subsurface discipline)
–Experience: Due to the remote location and the rotational nature of the assignment, a strong technical background and experience level (5 + years with DCS & AVOCET and (minimum 10 years overall field experience). Experience of working within multidiscipline, multicultural environments.
Languages: Fluency in English and French is required. Arabic is an appreciated plus.
· Agile and adaptable in the face of changing situations, flexible in mindset and doesn’t over complicate
· Takes ownership and accountability, embraces the ambiguous world we operate in, makes tough, well-timed and informed decisions
· Works effectively in a matrix structure, shares knowledge freely and embraces different opinions; demonstrates a team of teams mindset
· Is entrepreneurial, pushes boundaries and leads with conviction, is a catalyst for and supporter of change
· Ambitious to succeed and driven to exceed expectations
· Creativity and sense of initiative
· Rigorous reasoning, strong numerical skills
· Strong problem solving capability
· Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills and ability to manage relationships with stakeholders
· Strong motivation, tenacity and working capacity to carry out long term objectives
· Good communication and presentation skills
· Production Allocation and depletion management.
· Surveillance program generation and implementation.
· A good understanding of subsurface components and well construction.
· A good understanding of gas well production, gathering, and processing. Able to participate in well testing and/or well cleanup operations.
· Understanding of well modeling using PROSPER/GAP calculation in cooperation with reservoir team.
Désolé, ce poste n'est plus ouvert aux candidatures.
Control, co-ordinate and supervise subsea operations in the field, detecting and adjusting any possible deviations, taking into consideration Safety and Environment policies in accordance with the well program. Working with a range of mature assets the Subsea Supervisor must be capable of advanced diagnostics and problem solving.
Ces dernières années, nous avons investi dans la digitalisation de notre processus de recrutement afin que nos recruteurs puissent dédier plus de temps aux échanges qualitatifs avec les candidats sélectionnés. Nous avons également repensé notre page Offres de mission sur le site web pour faciliter la recherche de missions et les candidatures. Toute l'équipe Recrutement a à cœur d’offrir la meilleure expérience possible à nos candidats.