· Fault finding during well shutdown and responsible for Production Upset report (PUR).
· Daily production optimization / communicate production changes to Exploitation team & DOP Production
· Follow and update Field procedures data acquisition operation and gathering system.
· Conduct surveillance work such as well parameter trending, multi rate tests and stable rate test etc
· Implement and administer Dynamic Surveillance Software database or similar system (PDMS, AVOCET, ISIS and virtual metering etc.)
· Ensure good quality of well data collection (QA/QC).
· Ensure Permanent Downhole Pressure Gauge (DHPG) and surface reading panel QAQC, as well as Downhole Memory Gauge (DMG), (DHPG & DMG Metrolog type), preparation, maintenance, and follow-up and data QAQC.
· Responsible to ensure databases are appropriately populated and maintained
· Initiate modification and changes to the well or gathering system component if needed
· Assist in Pressure Transient Analysis in cooperation of Reservoir Engineering team.
· Assist RE Team in after closure analysis.
· Step rate test and pressure build up analysis using Saphir (or be familiar with PTA softwares) and discuss the result with RE’s.
· Input to integrity reports for Well Integrity Engineer (WIE) (preparation of annulus curves).
· Provide production team with required daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly production reports using DCS, Wonder ware & Avocet daily inputs.
· Perform daily production allocation and production reconciliation
· Mentor less experience production engineers
· Demonstrate HSE Leadership and contribute to GTG Safety performance and Culture
· Takes responsibility for health and safety within the organisation, for themselves and for others.
· Complies with health and safety regulations, instructions and rules.
· Be a role model and support compliance with the GTG Life Saving Rules. Knows, understands and implements the Life Saving Rules that are in place at GTG.
· Conducts Management Safety Walks as required.
· Is able to identify hazards and stop work if required.
· Support that all accidents, incidents, near misses and safety observations are correctly reported, investigated and corrective actions identified, participating in investigations as required.
· Implements the consequence management procedure for direct reports if appropriate.
-University Degree or Brevet Technicien Superieur (BTS) in relevant discipline (hydrocarbons production, geophysics, geology, subsurface discipline)
–Experience: Due to the remote location and the rotational nature of the assignment, a strong technical background and experience level (5 + years with DCS & AVOCET and (minimum 10 years overall field experience). Experience of working within multidiscipline, multicultural environments.
Languages: Fluency in English and French is required. Arabic is an appreciated plus.
· Agile and adaptable in the face of changing situations, flexible in mindset and doesn’t over complicate
· Takes ownership and accountability, embraces the ambiguous world we operate in, makes tough, well-timed and informed decisions
· Works effectively in a matrix structure, shares knowledge freely and embraces different opinions; demonstrates a team of teams mindset
· Is entrepreneurial, pushes boundaries and leads with conviction, is a catalyst for and supporter of change
· Ambitious to succeed and driven to exceed expectations
· Creativity and sense of initiative
· Rigorous reasoning, strong numerical skills
· Strong problem solving capability
· Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills and ability to manage relationships with stakeholders
· Strong motivation, tenacity and working capacity to carry out long term objectives
· Good communication and presentation skills
· Production Allocation and depletion management.
· Surveillance program generation and implementation.
· A good understanding of subsurface components and well construction.
· A good understanding of gas well production, gathering, and processing. Able to participate in well testing and/or well cleanup operations.
· Understanding of well modeling using PROSPER/GAP calculation in cooperation with reservoir team.
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.