This position is a member of the Asset/Operations Team and reports to the operations coordinator in RNAS. The position is seated in Operating Center main work area. The operations engineer will support day to day operations of the field together with the offshore organization and onshore support organization in accordance with business objectives. The operations engineer will collaborate with various disciplines to drive forward operations optimization initiatives and modification projects alongside giving operational input when necessary. The position requires to liaise with involved stakeholders from each discipline to gather and report information, status, and progress on the defined activities.
Position Overview and Responsibilities:
YME Operating Center:
• Act as the Operations focal point in the Operating Center for the field, ensuring it is operated in a safe, cost efficient and optimum manner.
• Support production activities to meet the production targets set by his/her superior.
• Supports in the coordination of the planning of works for the plant with production engineering, logistics, SCM, and Maintenance.
• Support the Operations Planner with the development of the Integrated Asset Plan.
• Suggest and implement improvements to optimize resources and activities.
• Track progress of relevant activities and report status weekly and monthly.
• Participate in start-up, operational, and shut-down situations.
• Participate in regular operations meetings to ensure operational awareness.
• Assist and take responsibility for updating operational procedures.
• Follows up and utilizes Synergy to report incidents, audits, and improvements.
• Proactively drive lessons learned and best practices within the onshore and offshore organization.
• Contributes to ensuring compliance with both regulations and company procedures, and handle non-conformities as required.
• Stay updated with company cyber policies and procedures and promote the importance of cyber security to team
• Complete yearly general cyber security training as well as cybersecurity training for industrial control systems
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
• Master’s degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline.
• 1-5 years’ experience in O&M in a petroleum or chemical process industry.
• Fluent in Norwegian and English language both written and oral.
Communication: Must be able to proactively get their key message across to the organization and to other stakeholders and communicate clearly, both written and orally, in English and Norwegian.
Interpersonal Skills: Must be able to effectively deal with a range of persons, teams and organizations both internally and externally. Must be able to learn new systems and be organized and structured in the approach. Must be proactive and collaborative towards other functions and stakeholders
Désolé, ce poste n'est plus ouvert aux candidatures.
Control, co-ordinate and supervise subsea operations in the field, detecting and adjusting any possible deviations, taking into consideration Safety and Environment policies in accordance with the well program. Working with a range of mature assets the Subsea Supervisor must be capable of advanced diagnostics and problem solving.
Ces dernières années, nous avons investi dans la digitalisation de notre processus de recrutement afin que nos recruteurs puissent dédier plus de temps aux échanges qualitatifs avec les candidats sélectionnés. Nous avons également repensé notre page Offres de mission sur le site web pour faciliter la recherche de missions et les candidatures. Toute l'équipe Recrutement a à cœur d’offrir la meilleure expérience possible à nos candidats.