Contract Duration: 12 Months
The main task of the OLC is to ensure the protection and security of the client's expatriates in Algeria. Under the direction of the Algeria Security Manager (ASM), he/she will manage the protection of expatriates and visitors to the project facilities.
OLC responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Assist the ASM in planning, management and control of security
• Execute other actions related to the planning, control and management of security commended by the ASM.
• Assist the ASM in the administrative work.
• Execute the responsibilities assigned in the client's Security Plan.
• Assist the ASM in the budgets planning, management and control.
• Report to the ASM on the security situation.
• Prepare the daily POB of the company's personnel.
• Register and report to the ASM all security incidents, carrying out proper investigations.
• Keep updated the inventory of security equipment and ensure proper maintenance.
• Keep contact with the ASM and security coordinators in Algiers, sharing information that can help to prevent security incidents.
• Comply with all standards, policies and instructions of the Repsol HSE department.
• Impart Security Induction to new expatriates upon arrival.
• Manage and conduct additional security related training for employees, when needed.
• Under the direction of the ASM, execute the planning and control of expatriates’ movements within the country.
• Keep continuous track of all expatriate’s location.
• Coordinate the security with the SIE (Sécurité Interne et Externe)
• Coordinate all movements with the SIE to ensure the availability of necessary escorts.
• Assist the SIE in all security-related tasks.
• Under the direction of the ASM, manage the Security Emergency Response Plan.
• Review and keep up to date the company's Security Plan and the company's Expatriates Evacuation Plan.
• Conduct security drills as detailed in the GRN Security Plan and GRN Expatriates Evacuation Plan.
• Coordinate periodic tests of emergency and evacuation alarms.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in public or private security forces.
• Previous experience such as OLC or similar is desirable.
• Medium – high level (equivalent to CEFR level B2, or above) of Arabic and/or French, plus English and/or Spanish.
• User-level knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Teams).
• HEAT Training (Hostile Environment Awareness Training) certified. Experience as instructor is desirable.
• First aid training certified. Experience as instructor is desirable.
• Training in evasive driving /technical driving techniques in hostile environment certified. Experience as instructor is desirable.
• Knowledge in security risk assessment and management methodologies (HAZID, Mosler, others).
• Training and experience in crisis and emergency management is desirable.
• Negotiation and conflict management skills.
• Ability to manage relationships with third parties and communities
Désolé, ce poste n'est plus ouvert aux candidatures.
Control, co-ordinate and supervise subsea operations in the field, detecting and adjusting any possible deviations, taking into consideration Safety and Environment policies in accordance with the well program. Working with a range of mature assets the Subsea Supervisor must be capable of advanced diagnostics and problem solving.
Ces dernières années, nous avons investi dans la digitalisation de notre processus de recrutement afin que nos recruteurs puissent dédier plus de temps aux échanges qualitatifs avec les candidats sélectionnés. Nous avons également repensé notre page Offres de mission sur le site web pour faciliter la recherche de missions et les candidatures. Toute l'équipe Recrutement a à cœur d’offrir la meilleure expérience possible à nos candidats.