• Prepare design/fabrication drawings of steel structures and piping (P&IDs/Isometrics) using AutoCAD and Inventor software
• Prepare pipeline related drawings like field layouts, alignment sheets, approach drawings, crossing
• Design/Model subsea structures and equipment using 3D Inventor software for Fabrication Drawings, Conceptual and FEED Studies
• Interface with other disciplines to obtain input for designs and drawings and to develop clash free designs
• Assist in the identification of technical problems and contribute with possible solutions
• Conduct self-check on drawing/sketches and undertake checking of others work in a project or department environment within own experience and competence level
• Prepare drawings and sketches consistent with good engineering practice and in compliance with company drawing office procedures.
• Assist Fabrication as required in the resolution of construction difficulties relating to design problems, clashes, etc.
• Provide feedback and input to improve departmental standards, working methods and guidelines
• Technical education preferably related to civil and structural engineering
• Ability to function within a multiple disciplines design team across multiple projects.
• Good communication skills in French and English, both verbally and written.
• Commitment to Continuing Professional Development
• Technical knowledge and interest in subsea engineering
• Ability to prioritise and organise work
Essential Experience, Skills and Knowledge
• Trained in the use of AutoCAD 2D/3D
• Trained in the use of Inventor 3D
• Experience in design/drafting of (subsea) steel structures including piping and/or pipelines
• Experience in other non-technical software e.g. MS Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Desirable Experience, Skills and Knowledge
• Experience working in a Subsea engineering environment and/or offshore operations.
• Experience working with offshore field layouts and route planning and general subsea field development
• 3 – 6 years’ experience in design/engineering of steel structure and/or pipelines
• Use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of Vault for data (drawings/models) management.