• Prepare design/fabrication drawings of steel structures and piping (P&IDs/Isometrics) using AutoCAD and Inventor software
• Prepare pipeline related drawings like field layouts, alignment sheets, approach drawings, crossing.
• Design/Model subsea structures and equipment using 3D Inventor software for Fabrication Drawings, Conceptual and FEED Studies.
• Interface with other disciplines to obtain input for designs and drawings and to develop clash free designs
• Assist in the identification of technical problems and contribute with possible solutions
• Conduct self-check on drawing/sketches and undertake checking of others work in a project or department environment within own experience and competence level
• Prepare drawings and sketches consistent with good engineering practice and in compliance with company drawing office procedures.
• Assist Fabrication as required in the resolution of construction difficulties relating to design problems, clashes, etc.
• Provide feedback and input to improve departmental standards, working methods and guidelines.
• Experience working in a Subsea engineering environment and/or offshore operations.
• Experience working with offshore field layouts and route planning and general subsea field development
• 3 – 6 years’ experience in design/engineering of steel structure and/or pipelines
• Use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of Vault for data (drawings/models) management.
Person Specifications :
• Technical education preferably related to civil and structural engineering
• Ability to function within a multiple disciplines design team across multiple projects.
• Good communication skills in French and English, both verbally and written.
• Commitment to Continuing Professional Development
• Technical knowledge and interest in subsea engineering
• Ability to prioritise and organise work
Essential Experience, Skills and Knowledge
• Trained in the use of AutoCAD 2D/3D
• Trained in the use of Inventor 3D
• Experience in design/drafting of (subsea) steel structures including piping and/or pipelines
• Experience in other non-technical software e.g. MS Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.
We are urgently looking for a Completion engineer with a minimum 10 years of experience in completion engineering with reputable operators with ample international experience. Also, he must demonstrate ability to influence and lead change in improving engineering and operational practices.