Job Level Senior
Job Description Drilling Supervisor (Company Man)
Reports to Drilling Superintendent
Work Scheme 28 X 28
Total Experience 15 – 20 years
Experience in Algeria > 10 years if the experience is in Berkine basin will be a plus
Experience in Depleted reservoir (will be considered as a plus)
1- General Description
The Company Man is the operator's representative at the drill site. The Company Man is responsible for ensuring that the well is drilled in accordance with the approved drilling program and that all operations are completed on time and within budget. Additionally, the company man is expected to oversee the work and scheduling of all third-party personnel.
2- Roles & Responsibilities
The main duties related to this position are:
· Responsible for all drilling and other well operations at the rig site.
· Directs rig-down and move out of drilling equipment.
· Manages field drilling operations to accomplish specified drilling objectives within agreed-on time and cost objectives.
· Position requires current IADC or IWCF well control certification.
· Manage drilling operations in order to maximise return on exploration and development expenditures.
· Understands objectives of the well construction operation and takes actions required to accomplish the objective.
· Responsible for all rig operations and reporting and protects the health and safety of employees, contractors, and the general public from harm resulting from operations
· Responsible for move-in and rig up of drilling rigs.
· Directs drilling processes such as drilling, circulating, running casing, cementing, well logging, and formation testing.
· Coordinates work of product services lines and subcontractors including rig contractor to meet engineered well design.
· Supervises day-to-day field operations at the rig site
· Protects the environment from damage resulting from operations
· Schedule and co-ordinate all resources.
· Implement safety and environmental policies.
· Encourage continuous improvement.
· Manage daily activities of drilling operations in accordance with Company Policies and local Legislation
· Ensure HSE Emergency Response Systems is developed, documented, tested with simulation exercises and the Drilling Team is capable of responding to HSE emergencies.
· Observe all Company HSE instructions, act in a safe manner and avoid unnecessary risks to themselves and others.
· Immediately report any unsafe conditions or activities, dangerous occurrences or injuries in the workplace(s).
· Assist new employees in the use of relevant work procedures and practises in order to ensure their safety and the safety of all employees.
3- Special Challenges
· Working on Oil & Gas exploration and development Projects worldwide and specially in Algeria.
· Deep well fields (+/- 18000 ft)
· Working with a diverse range of contractors and vendors.
4- Skills Required
The following list of skills is required for the position:
· No University Degree is needed, but a Petroleum Engineering degree is a plus
· Typically requires 10+ years of experience and at least 5 years operations management experience.
· Well Control Certification.
· Experience in team leadership in a development project.
· Prior experience with high pressure and sour gas wells is a plus.
· Experience in field with wells greater than 18000 ft.
· Good skills with PC in Windows environment.
· Must be able to communicate efficiently with various operational units.
Ces dernières années, nous avons investi dans la digitalisation de notre processus de recrutement afin que nos recruteurs puissent dédier plus de temps aux échanges qualitatifs avec les candidats sélectionnés. Nous avons également repensé notre page Offres de mission sur le site web pour faciliter la recherche de missions et les candidatures. Toute l'équipe Recrutement a à cœur d’offrir la meilleure expérience possible à nos candidats.