Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Compliance to HSE rules and safe execution of all operations is of paramount importance.
· Lead the team and ensure coordination with the partner
· Safely achieve production objectives while respecting safety rules and operating procedures, operating withing process envelope and ensuring the strict application of charters, rules and safety and environmental instructions.
· Support and manage competency and performance evaluation of the team, ensure learning process and operation discipline
· Work closely with the Maintenance team to achieve efficient planning and efficient and safe execution of PM’s and CM‘s
· Work closely with the Wells team to achieve a safe and efficient operation of the wells
Be a model operator
· Develop and sustain a high safety culture, promote safe operations, encourage and recognise good behaviors and coach staff when and where required
· Ensure process safety and plant integrity. Be in charge of CPF Area
· Supervise the entire process of validation, opening and closing of work permits and associated permits.
· Identify risks and propose mitigations, manage ORA compliance.
· Follow-up on incidents, foster good investigation and challenge root cause identification
· Be part of the teams involved in the management of emergency situations.
· Promote and Participate in Hazid, Hazop, RCA – ensure that actions are closed.
· Ensure the procedures, PID's and operating manuals are up to date, and propose updates when required.
· Ensure that operating instructions are kept and passed between workstations and reliefs (Handovers).
· Manage direct interfaces with Key Contractors in order to establish & maintain good relationships, to promote a one team culture and to maximize the use of the corporate strengths of organisation Deliver on target
· Maximise production uptime and reliability by ensuring that KPIs are properly defined, assessed, and followed-up.
· Liaise with other departments: HSE, Maintenance, Technical, wells, procurement and General services
· Ensure the optimization of the operating parameters of the installations, the analysis and reporting of the problems
· Monitor compliance and optimize the product specifications, environmental discharge and consumption of chemicals.
· Make equipment available for carrying out maintenance, inspection or modification programs.
· Participate in the preparation of three-year and ten-year inspection programs.
· Deliver Production reporting, forecasting and optimization, Plant condition reporting
· Ensure that anomalies and underperformance are addressed with effective recovery plans
· Propose, own and execute budget
– Cash budget: staff excluding 3-yearly shutdown tasks
– Production budget, uptime, emissions ` Support Operations Director: Act as interim manager if necessary and honor DoA for Client signature
Internal and External interfaces:
Requirement to maintain close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure understanding and cooperation towards promoting GTG interests and achieving results
· Team members from either partner
· Operation Directors from either Partner
· This role is part of The leadership team
· University Degree (Bac+5) – Relevant discipline, Operations Engineer / Process Engineering
· A significant breadth of similar experience gained within the Oil and Gas sector, typically as OIM offshore or Onshore
· Significant experience in production operations management including onshore operation and gas production operations: experience in gas treatment, especially decarbonation, mercury removal, dehydration and cold process will be valued.
· Experience working in a JV environment is strongly preferred
· Proven contribution to safety and delivery. Deep understanding and commitment to process safety and personal safety
· Performance management experience, Control system experience and Start Up/Shutdown/Turnaround experience
· Excellent communication skills, applied in written, spoken or electronic media in multicultural, multilanguage environment
· Strong leadership skills to command, organize work and manage a workforce made up of national and foreign personnel (partners and / or subcontractors), and accomplished at internal and external stakeholder management
Fluency in French or Arabic is required, Fluency in English is required
Encourages and fosters teamwork with a goal:
Brings competence and drive to the table
· Proven track record in operations and involvement in startups and operation readiness
· Proven experience in dealing with multicultural and large organisations, ability to manage skill gaps
· Proven experience in managing teams of 50 to 100 persons
· Control of Major Emergencies and IM capable
· Professional understanding process safety and procedures (Risk assessments, ORAs, overrides, Leaks and Seeps, Alarm rates, operating envelope), of Lab procedures and expectations, and of fiscal Production reporting.
· Understanding of Wells and Well service, maintenance management, integrity management, minor brownfield engineering and construction in order to execute diligently Operation director DoA when needed.
· Able to understand hazards and stop work if required, conducts management Safety walks as required
Acting in compliance with Company values:
Health, Safety & Environment: Excellence in HSE is demanded and integral to everything we do. Head of Operation should be a role model and support compliance with the JV Life Saving Rules.
Integrity: Personal commitment to ethical operations and respect to all individuals across all organisations is a must.
Accountability: Take responsibility of actions and results, personally commit to the success of Client
Teamwork: Acknowledge that only together can we grow, only in partnership can we succeed – and Foster this behaviour within the team and colleagues
Désolé, ce poste n'est plus ouvert aux candidatures.
Control, co-ordinate and supervise subsea operations in the field, detecting and adjusting any possible deviations, taking into consideration Safety and Environment policies in accordance with the well program. Working with a range of mature assets the Subsea Supervisor must be capable of advanced diagnostics and problem solving.
Ces dernières années, nous avons investi dans la digitalisation de notre processus de recrutement afin que nos recruteurs puissent dédier plus de temps aux échanges qualitatifs avec les candidats sélectionnés. Nous avons également repensé notre page Offres de mission sur le site web pour faciliter la recherche de missions et les candidatures. Toute l'équipe Recrutement a à cœur d’offrir la meilleure expérience possible à nos candidats.