Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Compliance to HSE rules and safe execution of all operations is of paramount importance.
· Lead the team and ensure coordination with the partner
· Safely achieve production objectives while respecting safety rules and operating procedures, operating withing process envelope and ensuring the strict application of charters, rules and safety and environmental instructions.
· Support and manage competency and performance evaluation of the team, ensure learning process and operation discipline
· Work closely with the Maintenance team to achieve efficient planning and efficient and safe execution of PM’s and CM‘s
· Work closely with the Wells team to achieve a safe and efficient operation of the wells
Be a model operator
· Develop and sustain a high safety culture, promote safe operations, encourage and recognise good behaviors and coach staff when and where required
· Ensure process safety and plant integrity. Be in charge of CPF Area
· Supervise the entire process of validation, opening and closing of work permits and associated permits.
· Identify risks and propose mitigations, manage ORA compliance.
· Follow-up on incidents, foster good investigation and challenge root cause identification
· Be part of the teams involved in the management of emergency situations.
· Promote and Participate in Hazid, Hazop, RCA – ensure that actions are closed.
· Ensure the procedures, PID's and operating manuals are up to date, and propose updates when required.
· Ensure that operating instructions are kept and passed between workstations and reliefs (Handovers).
· Manage direct interfaces with Key Contractors in order to establish & maintain good relationships, to promote a one team culture and to maximize the use of the corporate strengths of organisation Deliver on target
· Maximise production uptime and reliability by ensuring that KPIs are properly defined, assessed, and followed-up.
· Liaise with other departments: HSE, Maintenance, Technical, wells, procurement and General services
· Ensure the optimization of the operating parameters of the installations, the analysis and reporting of the problems
· Monitor compliance and optimize the product specifications, environmental discharge and consumption of chemicals.
· Make equipment available for carrying out maintenance, inspection or modification programs.
· Participate in the preparation of three-year and ten-year inspection programs.
· Deliver Production reporting, forecasting and optimization, Plant condition reporting
· Ensure that anomalies and underperformance are addressed with effective recovery plans
· Propose, own and execute budget
– Cash budget: staff excluding 3-yearly shutdown tasks
– Production budget, uptime, emissions ` Support Operations Director: Act as interim manager if necessary and honor DoA for Client signature
Internal and External interfaces:
Requirement to maintain close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure understanding and cooperation towards promoting GTG interests and achieving results
· Team members from either partner
· Operation Directors from either Partner
· This role is part of The leadership team
· University Degree (Bac+5) – Relevant discipline, Operations Engineer / Process Engineering
· A significant breadth of similar experience gained within the Oil and Gas sector, typically as OIM offshore or Onshore
· Significant experience in production operations management including onshore operation and gas production operations: experience in gas treatment, especially decarbonation, mercury removal, dehydration and cold process will be valued.
· Experience working in a JV environment is strongly preferred
· Proven contribution to safety and delivery. Deep understanding and commitment to process safety and personal safety
· Performance management experience, Control system experience and Start Up/Shutdown/Turnaround experience
· Excellent communication skills, applied in written, spoken or electronic media in multicultural, multilanguage environment
· Strong leadership skills to command, organize work and manage a workforce made up of national and foreign personnel (partners and / or subcontractors), and accomplished at internal and external stakeholder management
Fluency in French or Arabic is required, Fluency in English is required
Encourages and fosters teamwork with a goal:
Brings competence and drive to the table
· Proven track record in operations and involvement in startups and operation readiness
· Proven experience in dealing with multicultural and large organisations, ability to manage skill gaps
· Proven experience in managing teams of 50 to 100 persons
· Control of Major Emergencies and IM capable
· Professional understanding process safety and procedures (Risk assessments, ORAs, overrides, Leaks and Seeps, Alarm rates, operating envelope), of Lab procedures and expectations, and of fiscal Production reporting.
· Understanding of Wells and Well service, maintenance management, integrity management, minor brownfield engineering and construction in order to execute diligently Operation director DoA when needed.
· Able to understand hazards and stop work if required, conducts management Safety walks as required
Acting in compliance with Company values:
Health, Safety & Environment: Excellence in HSE is demanded and integral to everything we do. Head of Operation should be a role model and support compliance with the JV Life Saving Rules.
Integrity: Personal commitment to ethical operations and respect to all individuals across all organisations is a must.
Accountability: Take responsibility of actions and results, personally commit to the success of Client
Teamwork: Acknowledge that only together can we grow, only in partnership can we succeed – and Foster this behaviour within the team and colleagues
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.
The Well Site Supervisor is will be responsible for the on-site supervision of well operations in Block including, but not limited to: well testing, well interventions (slickline, coiled tubing, electric line) & stimulations.
This position will require personnel with broad well services experience, including completions, workovers, slickline, electric line logging & perforating, well testing, coiled tubing and stimulation.