The SERVICE encompasses mainly the following parts:
1. Preparation of the fluids, cement and drilling wastes programs in liaison with the COMPANY Head of Fluids leader or drilling engineer.
2. Adaptation of the programs whenever needed and proposition of solutions to overcome technical difficulties or improve operations.
3. Verification of fluids characteristic to be in line with the fluids program and the requirements of drilling operation,
4. Preparation of cement jobs and supervision of their implementation by the relevant service Contractor (laboratory tests and calculations).
5. Implementation of the drilling waste treatment plan ; correction or improvement of performances of those plans.
6. Check-up of application of COMPANY rules and /or local regulations regarding the environment.
7. Check-up of the sufficient stock of fluids material, bulk cement and cement additives on board all the time including safety stocks.
8. Verification of all stocks to be in line with quantity specified in the mud program.
9. Visit of the rig site whenever needed and assistance to the site engineers to overcome
10. Validation of the fluids, cement and drilling wastes sections of the daily report and follow up of the daily consumption and associated daily cost.
11. Reporting on final fluids, cement and waste treatment, phase and associated costs.
12. Verification of job tickets related to fluids, cement and waste treatment to be in line with the proposed invoices and with the contracts in force.
13. Assistance on preparation, evaluation of tenders and bid requests, both commercial and technical and recommendations on vendor selection for various components of the fluids, cement and waste treatment systems.
14. Participation in the transfer of knowledge between rigs, FCP and also training of newly recruited staff.
– IWCF certified
– Survival certificate valid to go offshore.
Désolé, ce poste n'est plus ouvert aux candidatures.
Ces dernières années, nous avons investi dans la digitalisation de notre processus de recrutement afin que nos recruteurs puissent dédier plus de temps aux échanges qualitatifs avec les candidats sélectionnés. Nous avons également repensé notre page Offres de mission sur le site web pour faciliter la recherche de missions et les candidatures. Toute l'équipe Recrutement a à cœur d’offrir la meilleure expérience possible à nos candidats.