Promotes and ensures compliance with the PG Production Team philosophies and commitment to the client vision and values.
Works with minimum supervision.
May have responsibility for a team or assist with the supervision of a larger team, organizing workload and providing leadership, supervision and mentoring.
Expected to provide a positive contribution towards the improvement of work methods and activities within the department.
Supports Tender Submissions
· Supports PG tendering teams during the preparation of tender submissions and negotiations
· Assists in identifying technical solutions and prepare technical qualifications for bid to meet client enquiry
· Develops an accurate estimate of time, resource and materials
· Leads the identification of risks, with supervision if necessary
Manages the delivery of Field Joint Coating projects
· Establishes coating requirements in accordance with applicable specifications, codes and standards
· Prepares specifications, scope of work and all documentation related to the field Joint coating activities,
· Reviews and clarifies offers received from subcontractors,
· Follows subcontractors, reviews documentation, assists to qualifications activities at Suppliers facilities and reviews mobilization activities (all around the world),
· Leads FJC start-up activities on worldwide production sites and follow production activities.
· Monitors and drives performance of subcontractors,
· Leads in developing and implementing effective risk management solutions
· Ensures effective communication is maintained with clients and other departments
· Ensures safety is taken into account at design stage and operational stage
· Assistance to Supply Chain Management.
· Degree in Materials science (pref. polymers) or equivalent + 6 years’ experience minimum in coating or alternative acceptable qualification and relative experience
· Shows commitment to and promotes PG Production Team HSEQ policies
· Assumes accountability for delivery of FJC objectives
· Communicates effectively and articulately at all levels, internally and externally
· Good leadership skills, motivates teams and delegates work scope effectively ensuring objectives are maintained
· Develops a culture of excellence
· Is risk focused
· Demonstrates good analytical skills when making decisions
· Demonstrates effective forward planning and awareness of overall company objectives
· Demonstrates professional approach when representing PG Production Team
· Builds and enhances relationship with clients and subcontractors
· Manages interface effectively
· Assists commitment to continuous improvements
Désolé, ce poste n'est plus ouvert aux candidatures.
Ces dernières années, nous avons investi dans la digitalisation de notre processus de recrutement afin que nos recruteurs puissent dédier plus de temps aux échanges qualitatifs avec les candidats sélectionnés. Nous avons également repensé notre page Offres de mission sur le site web pour faciliter la recherche de missions et les candidatures. Toute l'équipe Recrutement a à cœur d’offrir la meilleure expérience possible à nos candidats.