Promotes and ensures compliance with the PG Production Team philosophies and commitment to the client vision and values.
Works with minimum supervision.
May have responsibility for a team or assist with the supervision of a larger team, organizing workload and providing leadership, supervision and mentoring.
Expected to provide a positive contribution towards the improvement of work methods and activities within the department.
Supports Tender Submissions
· Supports PG tendering teams during the preparation of tender submissions and negotiations
· Assists in identifying technical solutions and prepare technical qualifications for bid to meet client enquiry
· Develops an accurate estimate of time, resource and materials
· Leads the identification of risks, with supervision if necessary
Manages the delivery of Field Joint Coating projects
· Establishes coating requirements in accordance with applicable specifications, codes and standards
· Prepares specifications, scope of work and all documentation related to the field Joint coating activities,
· Reviews and clarifies offers received from subcontractors,
· Follows subcontractors, reviews documentation, assists to qualifications activities at Suppliers facilities and reviews mobilization activities (all around the world),
· Leads FJC start-up activities on worldwide production sites and follow production activities.
· Monitors and drives performance of subcontractors,
· Leads in developing and implementing effective risk management solutions
· Ensures effective communication is maintained with clients and other departments
· Ensures safety is taken into account at design stage and operational stage
· Assistance to Supply Chain Management.
· Degree in Materials science (pref. polymers) or equivalent + 6 years’ experience minimum in coating or alternative acceptable qualification and relative experience
· Shows commitment to and promotes PG Production Team HSEQ policies
· Assumes accountability for delivery of FJC objectives
· Communicates effectively and articulately at all levels, internally and externally
· Good leadership skills, motivates teams and delegates work scope effectively ensuring objectives are maintained
· Develops a culture of excellence
· Is risk focused
· Demonstrates good analytical skills when making decisions
· Demonstrates effective forward planning and awareness of overall company objectives
· Demonstrates professional approach when representing PG Production Team
· Builds and enhances relationship with clients and subcontractors
· Manages interface effectively
· Assists commitment to continuous improvements
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.