Scope of the SERVICE:
The services consist in coordinating and ensuring a sound liaison between the multidisciplinary works of subsea division (DT/SUB) and the different vessels belonging to it. The DSV Superintendent has the overall responsibility for safety, health and environment for DSV performances, for liaison with all the Company departments involved in the works performed by the DSV, for marine activities, logistics, work program, work preparation, and reporting, associated with the project offshore.
Technical activities Services:
– Implements of COMPANY’S policies and rules within the different contractor’s team at work and particularly the COMPANY’S HSEMS (HSE Management System);
– HSE Activities:
– Issue the DRSV / DSV planning to the other departments in the subsidiary. Ensure that all priorities and operational constraints are taken in account and in accordance with client requirements. This planning is made on a specific software common for the entire subsidiary.
– Participate to the weekly coordination meetings with Asset and Logistic groups.
– Assisted by the Vessel’s Offshore Manager, lead all operational activities mainly based on subsea interventions performed by ROV (DRSV) or Diving (DRSV/DSV), including deck preparations, heavy lifting and vessel deployment.
– Coordinate the different corporations involved in the achievement of the subsea works i.e., Marine, ROV, Survey, SPS technicians, Diving, NDT and Inspection as well as any other specialists required for specific intervention. Manage Company personnel on board vessels, ensure team spirit, cohesion, and complete understanding of the role of each individual offshore. Liaise with Contractors with regards to the latter.
– Organize the logistics of the vessels in coordination with the onshore base and the field logistical support.
– Ensure that all operational activities undertaken comply with relevant Company directives and are in accordance with safety rules, safety memos and operational manuals.
– Ensure that the implementation of health, environment and safety policy is undertaken by all
subcontractors on board the vessel.
– Guarantee good performance of the activities in compliance with the operational procedures and project documentation approved by Company.
– Verify that the services performed by the contractors comply with the terms and conditions set out in the contracts.
– Check and approve Company and contractors supplied equipment necessary for the execution of the works.
– Control and approve procedures and task plans in consultation with all involved.
– Control report and feedback dossier to document the works concluded. Ensure the continuous operational feedback from the vessels.
– Report anomalies, near misses, incident, dangerous occurrences and other information to the Safety Department.
– Liaise with vessel owners for all contractual matters. Daily management of the vessels contracts.
Attend the weekly meetings with vessel owners, issue and follow-up the minutes of meeting.
– Liaise daily with the vessels’ Superintendent. Maintain records of progress and supply status
information to planning coordinator.
– Interface with all specific queries from Company specialists. Main matters of concern are Safety, QA, Survey, ROV, Marine and Subsea (manned or unmanned) operations.
Inspection and Control activities Services:
– Proactive detection of potential problems/issues/concerns to ensure delivery within schedule and planning.
Communication activities Services:
– DT/SUB/INS Head of Department (DRSV / DSV)
– Collaborate onshore with Construction Dpt, Drilling Dpt, Subsea exploitation, FPSO and Projects.
– Liaise with Company specialists
Quality feature of the SERVICE;
– At least 10 years of experience in offshore oil & gas construction as OCM on a construction vessel or marine superintendent. Ideally, the profile will have several years of experience in Project Management experience
– Experience in diving, ideally as Diving Superintendent or Diver.
– If candidate holds a master degree in mechanical construction or equivalent the minimum
operational experience may be reduced to 5 years.
– Capability to understand contractual matters.
– English language must be well spoken/written, Portuguese and French would be a plus.
– Work in rotational periods (4 weeks on 4 weeks off with a 2 days handover period).
– Be available 24/24h to cope with emergency and operational requirements.
– BOSIET HUET
– INCA Air-Diving Supervisor and IOGP Client Representative
NB: The scope may vary slightly to adapt position to company requirements.
Désolé, ce poste n'est plus ouvert aux candidatures.
We are seeking a Technical Engineer for Bids and Projects to join our team in the field of engineering and procurement. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successful project execution and experience in engineering design, procurement, and construction practices and procedures.
We are seeking a skilled Budgeting Officer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for routine work and support in preparing monthly / quarterly and annually financial statistics/report, comparative costs and analysis of the areas under responsibility for effective operation cost and recoverable cost balance.
Ces dernières années, nous avons investi dans la digitalisation de notre processus de recrutement afin que nos recruteurs puissent dédier plus de temps aux échanges qualitatifs avec les candidats sélectionnés. Nous avons également repensé notre page Offres de mission sur le site web pour faciliter la recherche de missions et les candidatures. Toute l'équipe Recrutement a à cœur d’offrir la meilleure expérience possible à nos candidats.