• Supervise and organize ORD Treasury department, manage payments, collections
and banking operating procedures, in order to ensure the procedures and regulation compliance with current legislation.
• Coordinate, supervise and control in an optimal manner ORD financing resources
avoiding any inefficiency in shareholders funds requests.
• Cash Call elaboration based on the monthly treasury needs and sending to shareholders.
• Supervise and optimize payments of outstanding invoices to suppliers.
• Supervision of accounting and collection of invoices issued by ORD.
• Accounting, control and monitoring of the prepayments to suppliers in order to ensure its promptly accounting cancellation.
• Elaboration and management of Letters of Credit in collaboration with the Procurement department.
• Payment and monitoring of Cash Against Documents.
• Support to the audit team appointed by the shareholders and coordination between them and ORD.
• Control and supervision of banking accounts (settlement, banking commissions, exchange rate differences).
• Monitoring and accounting of exchange rate differences.
• Control and supervision of the ORD Cash needs.
• Supervise and control the correct calculation and filling in the ERP system (Oracle) the monthly exchange rates.
• Tax (TDB) calculation and payment, as well as the monthly tax declaration (IBS/TVA/TAP) verification and payment through Jibayatic.
• “Domitiliations bancaires”: Banking requests for non DZ payments.
• Monitoring and control of the contract’s domiciled payments.
• Management and custody of the Banking Warranties received by the suppliers.
• Internal reporting to ORD
• Cash Flow and annual Cash Call forecast elaboration
• Full DoA by the client Finance Manager when required, assuming both functions and
• By the correct calculation of Cash Call, ensure that ORD payments are not compromised due to a lack of funds.
• Complying with the agreed deadlines for the monthly closings and the sending of reports to the client and the partners.
• Submit a Cash Call forecast estimation for Y+1 & Y+2
• Optimize the received funds applying the payment conditions applicable in each case.
• Ensure the correct collection of the issued invoices by ORD.
• Ensure the correct elaboration (transfer/check…) and accounting of all ORD payments/collections.
• Ensure the correct accounting of ORD banking accounts.
• Provide to the organization and suppliers the exchange rates that will the used in accounting/invoicing.
• Provide the information that is required on time and in due form, both by shareholders and from the inside of ORD.
• Identifying any corrective measure and improvement related to Treasury procedures and activities.
• Ensuring specific compliance with the client regulations for both the group and the specific E&P business, as well as local legislation and requirements.
• Finance Manager role when required by DoA.
KEY PROCESSES TO OWN:
• Financial reporting process for ORD
• Treasury process for ORD
• Management Information Systems for ORD
More than seven years experience as accountant, treasurer, financial analyst in the oil industry
• B.A. in Business & Administration required.
• Proven track record for implementing accounting models
• Proven track record for managing multi-cultural teams
• Strong at MS Office skills
• Demonstrated strong cross-cultural collaboration skills are required
• Excellent communication skills are required
• Broad level of autonomy in the management and administration of work
• Required languages: English (oil & gas lang.), French (JV lang.) and Spanish (headquarter lang.)
Désolé, ce poste n'est plus ouvert aux candidatures.
We are seeking a Technical Engineer for Bids and Projects to join our team in the field of engineering and procurement. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successful project execution and experience in engineering design, procurement, and construction practices and procedures.
We are seeking a skilled Budgeting Officer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for routine work and support in preparing monthly / quarterly and annually financial statistics/report, comparative costs and analysis of the areas under responsibility for effective operation cost and recoverable cost balance.
Ces dernières années, nous avons investi dans la digitalisation de notre processus de recrutement afin que nos recruteurs puissent dédier plus de temps aux échanges qualitatifs avec les candidats sélectionnés. Nous avons également repensé notre page Offres de mission sur le site web pour faciliter la recherche de missions et les candidatures. Toute l'équipe Recrutement a à cœur d’offrir la meilleure expérience possible à nos candidats.