• Supervise and organize ORD Treasury department, manage payments, collections
and banking operating procedures, in order to ensure the procedures and regulation compliance with current legislation.
• Coordinate, supervise and control in an optimal manner ORD financing resources
avoiding any inefficiency in shareholders funds requests.
• Cash Call elaboration based on the monthly treasury needs and sending to shareholders.
• Supervise and optimize payments of outstanding invoices to suppliers.
• Supervision of accounting and collection of invoices issued by ORD.
• Accounting, control and monitoring of the prepayments to suppliers in order to ensure its promptly accounting cancellation.
• Elaboration and management of Letters of Credit in collaboration with the Procurement department.
• Payment and monitoring of Cash Against Documents.
• Support to the audit team appointed by the shareholders and coordination between them and ORD.
• Control and supervision of banking accounts (settlement, banking commissions, exchange rate differences).
• Monitoring and accounting of exchange rate differences.
• Control and supervision of the ORD Cash needs.
• Supervise and control the correct calculation and filling in the ERP system (Oracle) the monthly exchange rates.
• Tax (TDB) calculation and payment, as well as the monthly tax declaration (IBS/TVA/TAP) verification and payment through Jibayatic.
• “Domitiliations bancaires”: Banking requests for non DZ payments.
• Monitoring and control of the contract’s domiciled payments.
• Management and custody of the Banking Warranties received by the suppliers.
• Internal reporting to ORD
• Cash Flow and annual Cash Call forecast elaboration
• Full DoA by the client Finance Manager when required, assuming both functions and
• By the correct calculation of Cash Call, ensure that ORD payments are not compromised due to a lack of funds.
• Complying with the agreed deadlines for the monthly closings and the sending of reports to the client and the partners.
• Submit a Cash Call forecast estimation for Y+1 & Y+2
• Optimize the received funds applying the payment conditions applicable in each case.
• Ensure the correct collection of the issued invoices by ORD.
• Ensure the correct elaboration (transfer/check…) and accounting of all ORD payments/collections.
• Ensure the correct accounting of ORD banking accounts.
• Provide to the organization and suppliers the exchange rates that will the used in accounting/invoicing.
• Provide the information that is required on time and in due form, both by shareholders and from the inside of ORD.
• Identifying any corrective measure and improvement related to Treasury procedures and activities.
• Ensuring specific compliance with the client regulations for both the group and the specific E&P business, as well as local legislation and requirements.
• Finance Manager role when required by DoA.
KEY PROCESSES TO OWN:
• Financial reporting process for ORD
• Treasury process for ORD
• Management Information Systems for ORD
More than seven years experience as accountant, treasurer, financial analyst in the oil industry
• B.A. in Business & Administration required.
• Proven track record for implementing accounting models
• Proven track record for managing multi-cultural teams
• Strong at MS Office skills
• Demonstrated strong cross-cultural collaboration skills are required
• Excellent communication skills are required
• Broad level of autonomy in the management and administration of work
• Required languages: English (oil & gas lang.), French (JV lang.) and Spanish (headquarter lang.)
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.