MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Key responsibility is to manage and lead the Client technical department, covering but not limited to:
• Ensure respect of plant procedures and plant integrity.
• Ensure delivery of value-added engineering modifications within the MOC process.
• Ensure soundness of engineering completed.
• Ensure that construction methods are suitable to the plant and are appropriately planned ahead to maximize efficiency and cost effectiveness.
• Ensure efficient (prioritized and complete) integrity management system which complies with applicable regulations.
• Promote technical capability inhouse as well as availability of external contractors when needed.
• Ensure process safety and plant integrity – Ensure Hazid, Hazop, and safety engineering are organised and supported.
• Guarantee consistency and technical soundness of root cause analyses.
• Provide operational assurance and support competency of the wider Client team.
• Liaise with Client Technical Authorities to align practices and obtain support and assurance.
• Liaise with other departments in particular other Operations functions, HSE, procurement and finance.
• Manage direct interfaces with Sonatrach colleagues in order to establish & maintain good relationships, to promote a one team culture and to maximise the use of the corporate strengths of both partners.
• Ensure that KPIs are properly defined, assessed, and followed-up.
• Propose, own and execute Technical department budget. Engineering, Inspection OPEX and Modification CAPEX Budget ($5-15m purchases/contracts + $5m staff).
• Support and manage competency and performance evaluation of the team.
• Support recruitment of Client secondees and contribute to the proper resourcing of surface operations (personnel, logistics, services, organization, etc).
REQUIRED COMPETENCES/ QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE / PROFILE
University Degree (Bac+5) in production of hydrocarbons.
• A significant breadth of onsite brownfield maintenance experience gained within the Oil and Gas sector at senior level.
• Demonstrated competence as an Engineering Technical Authority and Execution Manager.
• Experience of commissioning and/or performance improvement modification.
• Experience of work in multicultural environment
• Experience of work in remote location with limited supply/contractor availability
• Experience working in a JV environment preferred, ability to deal with multicultural organization and manage skill gaps.
• Demonstrated ability to manage a large team.
• Proven contribution to safety and delivery.
• Understanding and commitment to process safety and MOC.
• Communication skills applied in written, spoken or electronic media, and ability to manage and influence stakeholders
Fluency in English required. Ability to work in French or Arabic is preferred.
• Agile and adaptable in the face of changing situations, flexible in mindset and doesn’t over complicate
• Takes ownership and accountability, makes well-timed and informed decisions
• Works collaboratively, able to engage colleagues of different department and build incentive to set and deliver an objective, shares knowledge freely
• Ambitious to succeed and driven to exceed expectations, sense of initiative
• Strong problem solving capability, Rigorous reasoning, strong numerical skills
• Strong motivation, tenacity and working capacity to carry out long term objectives
• Ability to analyse value of proposed modifications.
• Proven track record in operations and involvement in startups/business setting
• Rigorous and safe technical culture and creativity are a plus
• Demonstrate HSE Leadership and contribute to Client Safety performance and Culture
• Understands maintenance implication on process safety and able to drive and promote strong personal safety behaviours in execution and strict adherence to key policies (PtW, MOC, Isolation in particular)
• Be a role model and support compliance with the Client Life Saving Rules. Conducts Management Safety Walks as required.
• Deep understanding of safety risks and knowledge of safe technical working ways on a live plant (i.e. hot tap, pressurized habitats, safe rope access) are desired to improve, guarantee and maximise safety of operations undertaken
Acting in compliance with Company values:
• Health, Safety & Environment: Excellence in HSE is demanded and integral to everything we do.
• Integrity: Commitment to ethical operations and respect to all individuals across all organisations.
• Accountability: Take responsibility of actions and results, personally commit to the success of Client .
• Teamwork: Only together can we grow, only in partnership can we succeed.
Désolé, ce poste n'est plus ouvert aux candidatures.
Ces dernières années, nous avons investi dans la digitalisation de notre processus de recrutement afin que nos recruteurs puissent dédier plus de temps aux échanges qualitatifs avec les candidats sélectionnés. Nous avons également repensé notre page Offres de mission sur le site web pour faciliter la recherche de missions et les candidatures. Toute l'équipe Recrutement a à cœur d’offrir la meilleure expérience possible à nos candidats.