The SCOPE OF SERVICE consists:
The SERVICE is responsible for the overall activities that occur at the CONTRACTOR bases. The role may be fully based at the CONTRACTOR base or at the COMPANY office.
The SERVICE is expected to oversee the output and performance of the CONTRACTOR and ensure that processes at the bases align with the wider COMPANY practices and such processes are geared towards fulfiling COMPANY’s objectives.
This SERVICE encompasses the following parts:
– HSEQ responsibilities and control of resources at the worksite.
– The individual will ensure that incidents and accidents are investigated and reported directly to COMPANY’s line management.
– Coordination of regular engineering / operational planning, performance and safety meetings.
– Reporting of metrics and measures relating to work output, anomalies, and the provision of workable and cost-effective solutions.
– Coordination and execution of continuous improvement schemes at the worksite.
Planning, Project Management and QA/QC on equipment SERVICES:
– Manage the maintenance team consisting of planners, engineers, floor supervisors, workshop engineers etc.
– Follow up of preparation and maintenance of subsea equipment at the worksite.
– Communication with COMPANY superintendents, engineers and service heads to ensure that
equipment for operation is correctly and promptly prepared.
– Control and approval of all maintenance programs and activities.
– Creation and monitor of key metrics and process indicators (KPI) that measure the output at the worksite.
– Execution of contracts to guarantee SERVICE and CONTRACT performance, and contribution towards the Service Quality Meeting (SQM) evaluation of the CONTRACTOR.
– Auditing or QA/QC of the organizational and internal processes of the CONTRACTOR to ensure that it is in line with its Quality Plans and best practices.
– Inventory and stock control with regular checks and reports sent to the COMPANY’s line management at SONILS and the office.
– Align CONTRACTOR with the COMPANY’s policies, processes aand material management strategies.
– Estimation of job time and costs.
– Recommend optimal means of staging and performing maintenance.
Required skills and experience for the execution of the SERVICE
– Technical degree (HNC/D minimum) and highly experienced (>10 years) in subsea equipment manufacturing / maintenance engineering.
– Must have project management skills for coordinating meetings and planning maintenance in accordance with the company’s rig schedules / future projects.
– Extensive expertise in Wellhead, Tubing Hanger, Xmas Tree, Subsea Test Tree (SSTT) and intervention equipment.
– Experience of working at service contractors and with operators.
– Experience of Quality Management Systems and Auditing practices.
– Problem diagnosis and Root Cause Analysis.
– Excellent use of Microft Office suite of applications.
– Mastery with Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS) using SAP software.
– BOSIET / HUET
NB: The scope may vary slightly to adapt position to company requirements.
Désolé, ce poste n'est plus ouvert aux candidatures.
Ces dernières années, nous avons investi dans la digitalisation de notre processus de recrutement afin que nos recruteurs puissent dédier plus de temps aux échanges qualitatifs avec les candidats sélectionnés. Nous avons également repensé notre page Offres de mission sur le site web pour faciliter la recherche de missions et les candidatures. Toute l'équipe Recrutement a à cœur d’offrir la meilleure expérience possible à nos candidats.