SCOPE of the SERVICE:
The scope of the SERVICE consists in:
– Preparation and review of the Marine Installation procedures for the projects managed by DT/SUB
– Ensure compliance of above activities with specifications, safety and environmental procedures.
– Undertake technical audits of contractors / suppliers as needed
– Verification of all the lifting arrangement for jumper installation and other asset needs to be installed by DT/SUB
– In charge of the doc control for the SUB/IOS Scope of Work
The scope of the SERVICE consists also in:
– Ensure that materials Procurement, Equipment Testing, Construction and Marine Installation
necessary for the realization of projects delegated to DT/SUB are performed within technical
specifications, quality, HSE standards, on time and budget.
– Ensure the marine installation activities are prepared, reviewed and enforced for projects activities and routine works.
– Prepare the procedure for particular operation
– Prepare the task plan for the specific operation
– Review of the procedure performed by contractors
– Propose technical solution
– In charge of the Cargo Barge and FSV mobilisation at quay side in coordination with FSV
Superintendent and Logistic support
– Coordination with CONTRACTOR for the CB and FSV loading
– Preparing presentation to explain to the management the procedure and the technical’s choices
This SERVICE requires the following interface to be followed:
– Reporting directly to head DT/SUB who is the main point of contact for the interface with other entity
– Internal: Every SUB Division services, Field Support Vessels and Cargo Barge/AHTS, DSV, Drilling RIG
– External: All Contractors, suppliers, shipping agents in direct liaison with procurement, construction and installation and with the constraints pertaining to the exploration, development, and production activities.
REQUIRED SKILLS for the execution of the SERVICE
– Education: Naval or Civil or Mechanical Engineer graduate.
– Knowledge of the Offshore Standards
– Experience: Minimum 10 years’ experience in offshore construction and installation, including several years in a contracting company (construction, offshore operation).
– Experience in marine operations, subsea works, deep water installation.
– Experience in project management and as site representative.
– AutoCAD software
– Fluent in English, knowledge of French and Portuguese will be appreciated.
– BOSIET HUET,
– Lifting operations
NB: The scope may vary slightly to adapt position to company requirements.
Désolé, ce poste n'est plus ouvert aux candidatures.
The Fluids Superintendent must demonstrate experience in leading well and operations fluids program preparation, executions and optimization for complex operations, such as: remote operations, exploration campaigns, HPHT, unconventionals, complex directional wells, etc.
Ces dernières années, nous avons investi dans la digitalisation de notre processus de recrutement afin que nos recruteurs puissent dédier plus de temps aux échanges qualitatifs avec les candidats sélectionnés. Nous avons également repensé notre page Offres de mission sur le site web pour faciliter la recherche de missions et les candidatures. Toute l'équipe Recrutement a à cœur d’offrir la meilleure expérience possible à nos candidats.