Contract duration: 12 months
Reports to: Manager Facilities Engineering
• Coordinate and align the administration of Change Proposals.
• Ensure safe and cost effective focus in all work, and provide technically sound contributions in accordance with Regulatory Requirements, Company Standards and good engineering practice.
• Report weekly / monthly project status as required from project management team to relevant stakeholders
• Responsible for supporting the project management in delivery of assigned project scope
• Coordinate support services needed from main project to assist delivery teams as required
• Provide project coordinating assistance to the Manager at whatever subject required
• Contribute in ensuring compliance with both regulations and company procedures, and handle non-conformities as required
• Identify risks to people and the environment, and mitigate them so they are as low as reasonably practicable
• Proactively identify ways to continuously improve HSE performance
• Stop any job that may harm people or the environment
• Transfer experiences, good and bad, which could lead to continuous improvement of HSE performance
• Proactively anticipate problems and apply independent judgment to develop approaches to solving problems
• Seek experience and expertise when dealing with situations with little or no precedence or in the development of new ideas or technology
• Mentors and supervises staff within area of expertise
• Support and promote the operator’s policies, business philosophy, objectives, and values
• MSc / BSc degree
• Minimum 15 years of experience from the Petroleum industry, and 10 years of experience within project management and/or operation
• Ability to learn and make use of Project software (PIMS, Assai, Synergi, Sharepoint, MS Office)
• Multidiscipline Project Execution experience as Delivery Lead or
• Operational experience
REQUIRED BEHAVIOURS & SKILLS:
• Good communication skills with the ability to interact and develop good working relationships across the organization.
• Systematically analyse & approach issues, with the ability to prioritize and solve problems in order to deliver results in a timely and accurate manner
Désolé, ce poste n'est plus ouvert aux candidatures.
As an Executive Assistant, you will provide high-level administrative support to company executives, ensuring the smooth operation of their daily activities. Your responsibilities will include managing schedules, coordinating meetings, handling confidential information, and assisting in various tasks to enhance the executive’s effectiveness and productivity. This role requires exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, discretion, and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Ces dernières années, nous avons investi dans la digitalisation de notre processus de recrutement afin que nos recruteurs puissent dédier plus de temps aux échanges qualitatifs avec les candidats sélectionnés. Nous avons également repensé notre page Offres de mission sur le site web pour faciliter la recherche de missions et les candidatures. Toute l'équipe Recrutement a à cœur d’offrir la meilleure expérience possible à nos candidats.