• Manage all aspects of work assigned from start to finish and ensure that all work is carried out within the set time and budgetary requirements.
• Prepare and manage engineering projects to include specification, design, life cycle cost, equipment selection, planned maintenance programs, dilapidations, acquisitions, and the preparation of and review of tender documentation.
• Conduct surveys to gather field data e.g., asset collection.
• Prepare and interpret engineering reports, drawings, layouts and other (visual) aids
• Identify the design needs of clients.
• Providing expert advice with process recommendation to other engineers
• Familiar with Oil and gas industry
• 7 years’ work experience in its discipline and in oil and gas design stated against the positions.
• Bachelor's Degree in its discipline of Engineering
• Good and effective communication in technical presentation, spoken and written English, French
• Able to review engineering document efficiently and provide all professional comments on the engineering document submitted by discipline engineer
• Able to pass a technical interview which demonstrates that the individual is suitable for the specific task being allocated to him/ her
• Knowledgeable and familiar with applied codes, standards, and regulatory requirements
• Well versed in the industry practices as involved in its area of discipline
• Competent to manage and supervise the team in project type work (Planning, scheduling, administration, etc.)
• Able to perform Engineering analysis and Engineering data accumulation will be an advantage.
• Competent in computer skill of MS windows and office
• Competent in the industry discipline engineering software
Désolé, ce poste n'est plus ouvert aux candidatures.
We are urgently looking for a Completion engineer with a minimum 10 years of experience in completion engineering with reputable operators with ample international experience. Also, he must demonstrate ability to influence and lead change in improving engineering and operational practices.
Ces dernières années, nous avons investi dans la digitalisation de notre processus de recrutement afin que nos recruteurs puissent dédier plus de temps aux échanges qualitatifs avec les candidats sélectionnés. Nous avons également repensé notre page Offres de mission sur le site web pour faciliter la recherche de missions et les candidatures. Toute l'équipe Recrutement a à cœur d’offrir la meilleure expérience possible à nos candidats.