Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.
• Manage all aspects of work assigned from start to finish and ensure that all work is carried out within the set time and budgetary requirements.
• Prepare and manage engineering projects to include specification, design, life cycle cost, equipment selection, planned maintenance programs, dilapidations, acquisitions, and the preparation of and review of tender documentation.
• Conduct surveys to gather field data e.g., asset collection.
• Prepare and interpret engineering reports, drawings, layouts and other (visual) aids
• Identify the design needs of clients.
• Providing expert advice with process recommendation to other engineers
• Familiar with Oil and gas industry
• 7 years’ work experience in its discipline and in oil and gas design stated against the positions.
• Bachelor's Degree in its discipline of Engineering
• Good and effective communication in technical presentation, spoken and written English, French
• Able to review engineering document efficiently and provide all professional comments on the engineering document submitted by discipline engineer
• Able to pass a technical interview which demonstrates that the individual is suitable for the specific task being allocated to him/ her
• Knowledgeable and familiar with applied codes, standards, and regulatory requirements
• Well versed in the industry practices as involved in its area of discipline
• Competent to manage and supervise the team in project type work (Planning, scheduling, administration, etc.)
• Able to perform Engineering analysis and Engineering data accumulation will be an advantage.
• Competent in computer skill of MS windows and office
• Competent in the industry discipline engineering software