• Responsible for well engineering, design and technical integrity aspects of well projects and ensuring the safe and efficient execution of well projects.
• Develops well design documentation, drilling programmes and associated documentation
• Identifies and raises a change request for any material changes to these programmes
• Identifies material requirements and requests to Logistics Department
• Ensures projects are planned in full compliance with corporate policies, standards, procedures and guidelines and relevant regulatory requirements and are executed safely and efficiently
• Demonstrates a challenging and innovative approach, to ensure cost effective, safe and environmentally acceptable engineering solutions
• Applies appropriate techniques and processes to drive performance through benchmarking and data analysis
• Ensures appropriate peer reviews, risk assessments and assurance reviews are held with actions closed out accordingly
• Interfaces effectively with other teams e.g. subsurface, projects, supply chain, finance to safely and successfully deliver the project
• Prepares required Budget estimates/AFEs for each project phase through the through appropriate Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for budgeting and after work allocation processes. Ensures project expenditures are effectively monitored, managed and controlled
• Prepares and evaluates tenders. Acts as Technical Sponsor for certain contracts
• Supports the contractor management process by developing highly positive relationships with contractors and suppliers. Ensures contractor delivery against KPls/scorecards
• Responsible for the capture and close out of lessons learned and analysis of NPT events, and for the preparation and submission of end of well reports
• Provides technical support and gives work direction to less experienced engineers.
• Provides support to Project Manager and Operational team and provides operational cover as required
• Makes regular visits to site to enhance base – site relationships and communications, participate in rig safety audits, promote and support client and contractor safety-related initiatives etc.
• Participates in the Wells' duty rota and provides support to the Incident Management Team (IMT) in the event of a rig-related incident
Qualifications & Qualities:
• Drilling engineering training
• Drilling experience level minimum 20 years
• Well control training to an industry recognized standard
• Minimum 20 years in operational drilling role
• Overall, 10 years' experience on land wells and recent experience on land well operations
• Multiple country work experience – MENA preferable
• Proven self-motivated
• Deep experience in performance driven culture and practices
• Determination to deliver and improve
• Mentors the client's work force
• Flexibility of work pattern, including potential breaks
• Fluent in written and spoken English language
• Strong analytical and communication skills together with excellent computer literacy
Désolé, ce poste n'est plus ouvert aux candidatures.
Ces dernières années, nous avons investi dans la digitalisation de notre processus de recrutement afin que nos recruteurs puissent dédier plus de temps aux échanges qualitatifs avec les candidats sélectionnés. Nous avons également repensé notre page Offres de mission sur le site web pour faciliter la recherche de missions et les candidatures. Toute l'équipe Recrutement a à cœur d’offrir la meilleure expérience possible à nos candidats.