· Be a focal point of the administration task under HSE Office Algiers.
· Assist the HSE Manager to establish and carryout HSE Management System implementation in compliance with HSE policies, procedures for the entire operation activities.
· Support the HSE Manager on the procurement process via SAP system such as gather the quotation from vender, create PR/PO, verify the invoices for payment process etc.
· Coordinate HSE function in the field i.e. HMD Office, Operations Team, Drilling Rigs, Project Team to regularly monitoring and analyse the HSE statistics, incident report and other HSE tracking information as required.
· Maintain and update HSE record such as Manhours, Incident Case, Inspection Record, Training Data, SOC Analysis and prepare the regularly report accordingly.
· Maintain and update HSE training record and annual health check-up data for all employee and to monitor implementation and effectiveness.
· Maintain Update the department share folder/Database to keep such record of HSE Document, HSE statistics record and relevant HSE report/letters etc.
· Keep tracking Asset HSE Plan, KPI’s and coordinate with other line functions to ensure their HSE plans were appropriately established as well.
· Conduct an internal HSE meeting, Monthly HSE meeting, where performance (Incidents, HSE Plan Progress, Actions closed-out) is presented and reviewed against Objectives and Client HSE Target.
· Participate in incident/accident or near miss investigation if needed.
Monitor the compliance of statutory obligations, and applicable regulations.
Professional Knowledge & Experience:
· New graduated candidate is welcome
· Engineer Background is preferred
· Experience with HSE is optional
· Male or Female
· Excellence in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
· Systematic Thinking, Proactive working style and willingness to learn with the new task
· Must be able to communicate with employees of all levels in the organization to help ensure a clear understanding of Client HSE rules and procedures
· Strong interpersonal skills; a team orientation, as well as the ability to deal effectively with personnel at all levels
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English is a must
· Able to travel to the field if there is any short business mission