Ø Role description
· Support to identify and deploy opportunities for digitization of field operations based on the connected worker concept.
Ø Specific Skills
· English (high level) and Spanish (high level) are required. Participation in similar projects and specific courses on the above-mentioned topics will be valued
· Proven experience in digital projects for the energy or industrial sector related to the implementation of operational services based on the following cases detailed below.
· Technical knowledge of the solutions and their market is required, as well as experience in conducting technical-economic feasibility studies, adaptation of standards, processes, and workflows, change management, integration with other solutions and business systems.
· Technologies supported by drones, UAVs, satellite, etc. for different use cases (roadway inspections, pipeline and plant integrity, emissions, 3D survey of facilities, safety and HSE inspections, etc.).
· Digital technologies associated to improve the efficiency of oilfield works, based on remote solutions embedded in the Connected Operator concept, allowing to improve the integration between field and office.
Ø Academic training
· Physicist, Industrial Engineer or equivalent
Ø Working schedule
· This position can work remotely most of the time. However, it could be necessary to attend some face-to-face meetings at Company’s offices located in Madrid
· It is necessary that the person is available for meetings between 15:00 and 19:30, due to the time difference with Repsol assets
· This position is being requested at part-time, estimating a weekly time dedication of 35% (hourly rate shall be quoted in section 4 document)
Désolé, ce poste n'est plus ouvert aux candidatures.
We are urgently looking for a Completion engineer with a minimum 10 years of experience in completion engineering with reputable operators with ample international experience. Also, he must demonstrate ability to influence and lead change in improving engineering and operational practices.
Ces dernières années, nous avons investi dans la digitalisation de notre processus de recrutement afin que nos recruteurs puissent dédier plus de temps aux échanges qualitatifs avec les candidats sélectionnés. Nous avons également repensé notre page Offres de mission sur le site web pour faciliter la recherche de missions et les candidatures. Toute l'équipe Recrutement a à cœur d’offrir la meilleure expérience possible à nos candidats.