Department : Drilling
Location: Egypt – Main office and/or Wellsite
Work Schedule: Daily Basis
Reports to: Senior Drilling and Completion Engineer
Working conditions: Normally on an office hours basic and on call 24 hours per day with short trips to rig site.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Prepare drilling program and performing all aspects of drilling engineering works for the successful, cost effective, and safe implementation of drilling activities.
- Prepare and Issue AFE's
- Liaise, communicate, and interface with relevant internal and external parties to ensure that the drilling operation is carried-out as per approved plan.
- Understand every HSE procedure and rules related with drilling activities and assist to promote the implementation in view of compliance and effectiveness in the drilling activities.
- Plan, coordinate, and perform on-site rig inspections, acceptance test on contracted drilling rigs and third party equipment, materials and supplies to comply with company's safety requirements and standards.
- Prepare the drilling budget needed for the operation and monitor actual drilling expenditures against the estimated for ongoing activities, initiate amendments in line.
- Review day-to-day operation and entire drilling campaign and evaluate the procedure and technical approach for future reference. Highlight and update all issues pertaining to the operation to Drilling Manager.
- Closely monitor inventory levels and coordinating field materials requirements with Drilling Material Coordinator and Drilling Supervisor at site i.e Work Service Order, dispatch of materials required at rig, arrange stock replenishment, follow up on the maintenance and repair of returned equipment.
- Prepare and provide the basic requirements for the scope of works and technical specifications for tender packages to be in line with project requirements and meet the minimum cost concept and HSE requirements.
- Prepare End of Well report.
- review and approve the well services invoices.
- BSc in petroleum engineering
- At least 7 years of experience in drilling engineering
- Must have at least 5 years proven experience in Mediterranean Sea offshore.
- For subsea operation, it is a must to have proven subsea experience.
- Familiar with national oil company and partners established Policies, Guidelines, and Procedure on drilling matter and knowledge on well completion work.
- Proficient in using Landmark's software, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in English and able to work with all level of staff and Management in multi-cultural environment.
Require Valid Certifications:
- IWCF Level-4
- Sea survival
- Fire fighting
- First Aid
- HS Basic COurse
- Good Health Certificate