Provide technical support, to the different phases of the Boosting Project, mainly by directly assisting different documentation review, and drawing up and updating different technical specifications and providing any technical assistance. Coordination and supervision of all phases of the project delivery with respect to all technical outcomes.
· Comply with the client's HSE policies and procedures.
· Assist Boosting Project Manager to ensure compliance of Contractors with HSE plans and requirements.
· Support and manage all technical engineering activities within the project.
· Coordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project (client and contractor), to move according to predetermined schedule on an overall perspective.
· Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline. Advising Boosting Project Manager any deviation of pre-agreed project schedule.
· Assist the Boosting Project Manager in the management of project risks and opportunities to ensure the project’s target value, proposing response actions to manage them and ensuring that resources and activities are addressed into project scope, cost and schedule.
· Assist the Boosting Project Manager in determining the exact needs of the project to move to next project phase.
· Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones set by Boosting Project Manager.
· Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for Boosting project.
· Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
· Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
· Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
· Anticipate details of future phases of Boosting projects by communicating directly with Boosting Project to foresee possible challenges situations.
· Assist Boosting Project Manager in the documentation review and approval for all technical documents
· Collect and analyse project information and support the preparation of project reports, proposing preventive and / or corrective actions to achieve project objectives.
· Provide overall supervision of technical review and key project execution tasks (Safety, Quality, Procurement etc.)
· Apply extensive and comprehensive knowledge of the Partners and work processes, business practices, and the roles and functions in setting up the project team
· Support Boosting Project Manager in the delivery of Project objectives
· Perform work and make most project related decisions with high level of autonomy and independence.
· Work closely and effectively with key vendors, contractors and subcontractors so that cordial relationship is maintained throughout project execution phase
· Collaborate closely with Boosting Project Manager to ensure that the project is being executed in line with their expectations with respect to safety, schedule, quality, and cost
· Assist Boosting Project Manager in the preparation of all documentation review periods, providing technical comments in case of need
· Supervise activities of client internal meetings (Tender Board, Bids Evaluation Committees, etc)
· Effective interaction with the project areas (Subsurface, Petroleum engineering, Exploitation, and Technical)
· Working with a diverse range of contractors and vendors both within and outside Algeria
· Working in a multicultural project team
· Control and direct multiple activities, managing both size and complexity.
· Analysis and strategic planning
· Interface and integration of large projects
· Scope, cost, schedule, quality, safety and procurement
· Project delivery KPI’s implementation
· Strategy development for project execution
– Career as Project / Facilities Engineer with hands on experience in technical planning, cost control and budget preparation, risk management, quality management, technical reporting, document control
– Fluent in English and French. Arabic is highly considered.
– Good communication skills, flexible and self-confident.
– At least 20 years relevant working experience in development projects for the Oil & Gas industry with demonstrable experience in FEED and detailed engineering.
– University degree in chemical, process, petroleum, mechanical, electrical, instrument, civil engineering or equivalent.
– Strong relationship management skills, including partnering and internal/ external stakeholders.
– Results orientated.
– Leadership skills, including team-building, conflict resolution, and management
– Collaborate with others.
– Proven presentation and facilitation skills.
– Ability to work in a JV and management on project execution.
– International experience and ability to work across diverse geographies and cultures.
– Organizational skills; interpersonal and cooperative skills as part of interfacing with various levels of management and external bodies and agencies.
– Good fit with culture and values of safety, respect for people, professionalism and efficiency and teamwork.
Désolé, ce poste n'est plus ouvert aux candidatures.
Ces dernières années, nous avons investi dans la digitalisation de notre processus de recrutement afin que nos recruteurs puissent dédier plus de temps aux échanges qualitatifs avec les candidats sélectionnés. Nous avons également repensé notre page Offres de mission sur le site web pour faciliter la recherche de missions et les candidatures. Toute l'équipe Recrutement a à cœur d’offrir la meilleure expérience possible à nos candidats.