In collaboration with the centralized Maintenance team, IT, Digital and Business Units teams, the candidate will be responsible for the following activities:
· Analyze, adjust, and implement (MVP & Scale Up) a commercial Maintenance Platform (GE, AVEVA…)
· Connect the Maintenance Platform with other existing tools (SAP PM, CIMS, Synergi, Energy Components…)
· Adjust the CBM (Oil, Vibrations, Thermography, Instruments & Valves Device Manager) tool as a part of the platform. Develop associated procedures to link field operations to the tool and collaborate in its implementation
· Collaborate in the adjustment of the Equipment Health Tool as a part of the platform. Define envelope conditions and formula to assess the health of critical/relevant equipment. Develop associated detailed procedure. Collaborate in the implementation of the tool.
· Collaborate in the adjustment of the Bad Actors module as a part of the platform. Collaborate in the implementation of the module.
· Develop specific and detailed documents to frame the use of RCM, RCA, and RAM tools
· Collaborate in the definition of the Information & Planning screen and reports, as a crucial element for communication with other organizations
· Mechanical Engineer or similar academic certification.
· Fluent English (most of activities to be performed in collaboration with American/British native professionals)
· SAP PM knowledge, advanced user level
· Power BI knowledge, advanced user level (not mandatory but desirable)
· At least 8 years-experience working on:
˗ Condition Based Maintenance
˗ Reliability Centered Maintenance
˗ Predictive Maintenance
˗ Reliability, Availability and Maintainability analysis
˗ Reliability Tools (Weibull analysis, Failure Modes…)
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.