The Project Manager will oversee the framework of delivery for end-to-end vendor implementation of medium size new SAP/4 Hana deployment and integration. They will act in an advisory capacity to the client and will be the contracting authority for control and validation of vendor integration team deliverables to ensure successful project ownership and handover to client. The main body of work will be performed on site, with additional non-critical work performed remotely. The successful candidate must demonstrate willingness and flexibility to commit themselves and their time to the project timeline and objectives.
They should have a proven track record of leading by example and empowering others to achieve. This role involves driving internal and external project teams toward a common vision while consulting and educating the client through the entire project life cycle. They, in conjunction with the project team, will be the champions of the solution vision, the client objectives and the quality of services delivered. They will interact with the vendor on an ongoing basis to provide financial/project status to the client as well as effectively manage scope changes. They should be able to demonstrate their proven track record of leading client teams and managing vendor relationships to deliver process mapping, design, build, testing and integration activities for SAP and non-SAP environments.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for overseeing the full life cycle of the project: initiation, resourcing, execution, monitoring, control, completion, handover and support, on time and within budget.
Primary roles for delivery include:
– Develop and oversee detailed project plans; identify project risks/opportunities and develop risk mitigation/exploitation plans
– Facilitate and lead meetings/workshops with/between client and vendor to gather requirements and provide thought provoking solution recommendations; engage and collaborate effectively with client-side and vendor teams to promote an environment where both parties integrate and excel
– Control and validation of vendor integration team delivery during end-to-end SAP implementation, integration and migration.
Management and empowerment of client project team, subject matter experts and internal team resources. Ensure roles and responsibilities are clearly understood and successfully achieved in accordance with the project requirements/deliverables to ensure a timely and
– Successful delivery; plan and coordinate resources, deliverables, schedules and communicate tasks and status updates to teams on a regular basis
– Prepare and review regular progress reports and financials with stakeholders; provide metrics for reporting to executive team on business case Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA) and ROI
· Lead Statement of Work elaboration; participate in technical evaluation and vendor selection; provide technical leadership and guidance to project team
· Identify, analyse and recommend business system solutions to management which would have broad business impact
· Ensure performance targets are met and aligned with the organization’s strategic objectives; and that projects adhere to best practices.
· Present formal presentations and executive summaries to senior management, global business partners and key stakeholders to provide recommendations and status updates
· PMP Project Management qualification is mandatory (Registered with Project Management body); 2+ years of Agile/Scrum project management experience is desirable
· Completed Bachelor's Degree
· Candidate must provide evidence of last five similar projects executed during the last 5 to 10 years (ideally in Oil & Gas implementation)
· Willingness to travel regularly and commit to project objectives and timeline
· SAP Experience: 5-10 years SAP Functional Consulting; 5+ years of functional/technical SAP project management in SAP SD/BI/HANA;
10+ years of overall SAP expertise in a functional/technical/PM/user role; SAP Certification would be an advantage (Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Finance)
· Must demonstrate change management and organisational transformation experience: ability to effectively manage communication up and down the supply chain, identify risks & opportunities, engage correct stakeholders to negotiate successful outcomes.
· Must have experience integrating SAP with non-SAP systems
· Data Migration Experience: SAP Data Services Migration Accelerator; implementation of various data domains and objects; methods & strategies for Data Clean-up of legacy systems prior to migration
· Technical skills for understanding the development, configuration, implementation and support of business solutions
· Must have good understanding of managing project financials
· Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, written and verbal
· Familiarity with Microsoft TEAMS, would be an advantage
· Fluent English Speaking
· Fluency in French language would be an advantage, but not compulsory
· Outgoing, personable, responsible, self-motivated and confident
· Very strong organisational skills
· Ability to analyse problems and provide clear recommendations; must be an effective problem solver
Ces dernières années, nous avons investi dans la digitalisation de notre processus de recrutement afin que nos recruteurs puissent dédier plus de temps aux échanges qualitatifs avec les candidats sélectionnés. Nous avons également repensé notre page Offres de mission sur le site web pour faciliter la recherche de missions et les candidatures. Toute l'équipe Recrutement a à cœur d’offrir la meilleure expérience possible à nos candidats.