• Assist the project team in the implementation of the CLIENT HSE Requirements.
• Monitor legislation and other requirements related to Safety and Environment that affect the operations.
• Collaborate in the proposal for the Safety and Environment programs needed for the deployment and implementation of the objectives and strategic lines established by the Coordination Areas in the area of project and in monitoring them.
• Provide HSE advice and support to the members of the Drilling and Completion department
• Assist in the recruitment process for the relevant positions of the rig personnel.
• Provide guidelines and support to HSE Rig Supervisor.
• Give technical support in all the tenders that require HSE assistance.
• Propose and organize the risk assessment to be performed at each relevant stage and ensure the resultant mitigation measures are implemented.
• Coordinate and monitor the safety and environmental audit in their area, and where necessary act as head auditor in local audits, with the aim of obtaining a homogeneous level in the Project.
• Control the use of Safety and Environment tools and information systems within the Project.
• Coordinate the compiling of Safety and Environment data in the Project.
• Monitor the safety and environmental emergency management in the project. In an emergency, act in accordance with what is established in the specific plans.
• Be responsible for at any time, to be updated on HSE and technical matters related to the rig owner/rig dedicated to the specific well project.
• Compile safety and environmental / quality information.
• Produce and monitor the Safety and Environment training plan in their area.
• Keep the Company representative (Drilling Supervisor) on the drilling rig informed about all relevant matters which may have consequences for the rig safe operations
• Support Drilling and Completion department with Synergi Software. Report the Drilling and Completion manager the status of the incidents and actions in Synergi and the status of those.
• The following task shall be handled if relevant for the given operation:
• Support implementation of a first class HSE culture within the drilling contractor's and service companies organizations
• Follow-up and ensure that the service companies responsibilities regarding adequate maintenance of their equipment on the drilling rig are carried out on time
• Assist in rig audits related to HSE and maintenance (systems and equipment)
• Take part in relevant investigations as directed as root cause or technical specialist
• Ensure proper handling and follow-up of accident/incident reports including timely close-out of actions.
• Follow-up Inspection reports related to Drilling equipment, HSE systems and Equipment and Maintenance issues.
• Help in ensure that relevant HSE Procedures are implemented and followed in the daily operations
• Obtaining, evaluating and systemizing of all relevant HSE Information
• Follow up HSE matters and exemptions/dispensations during the operations phase
The position will require periodic visits to the rig sites to encourage the CLIENT HSE culture on rig and service providers personnel, and perform relevant HSE inspections in close cooperation with the rig management during the visit.
• University Degree in Science or Engineering (Drilling, Industrial, Chemical, Safety or Environmental Engineering) with specialization in QHSE
• Proficient in HSEQ Management Systems ISO 14001, OSHA 18001, ISO 9001
• Min 10 years relevant experience as HSE Coordinator in Drilling Projects.
• English: Excellent verbal and written communication skills (required)
• Arabic: verbal and written communication skills (desirable)
• French: Verbal and written communication skills (desirable)
• Internal: Drilling and Completion Manager/Team – HSE Manager / Team
• External: Drilling Rig contractors
Other Competences / Skills
• Computer skills – Advanced user in Windows, Word, Excel, Power Point.
• Good planning and organizational skills
• Strong safety leadership skills.
• Strong focus on support and service to operation teams. Flexibility and willingness to adapt to support the business.
Désolé, ce poste n'est plus ouvert aux candidatures.
Ces dernières années, nous avons investi dans la digitalisation de notre processus de recrutement afin que nos recruteurs puissent dédier plus de temps aux échanges qualitatifs avec les candidats sélectionnés. Nous avons également repensé notre page Offres de mission sur le site web pour faciliter la recherche de missions et les candidatures. Toute l'équipe Recrutement a à cœur d’offrir la meilleure expérience possible à nos candidats.