• Reports to the Drilling Project Manager
• Sets up and manages with the drilling team
• Manages the well operations to ensure it is executed as per the approved drilling programme
• Drives operational performance
• Promote the principles of continuous improvement
• Ensures real time monitoring of the project and implements improvements on a timely basis event, and for the preparation and submission of end of well reports
• Approves and instructs the Well Site Supervisor on changes to the programme
• Provides operational support to the Well Site Supervisor
• Provides technical and operational support and QA/QC for the Senior Drilling Engineer's work
• Manages expenditure versus AFEs
• Participates in risk and hazard assessments
• Continually identifies technical, operational and HSE risks and puts in place sensible mitigation measures to reduce these risks
• Maintains good two-way communication with team members at the rig and base
• Ensures regulatory compliance is properly maintained
• Provides guidance and support to personnel as required
• Ensures compliance with HSSE Management System
• Liaises with the client's representatives, in the execution of contract obligations
• Ensures the maintenance program is properly implemented and maintained on the assigned rig
• Guides rig personnel in pre-planning upcoming jobs with materials on hand to ensure that all planned and unplanned opportunities are maximized
• Maintains competent and capable rig crews and provides leadership in fostering the safety-is-a-value culture
• Ensures that standards of supervision and personnel performance are monitored and corrected where required
• Ensures equipment repair and returns are monitored and expedited and certification requirements met
• Part of the emergency response team
• Industry experience level minimum 20 years
• Well control training to an industry recognized standard
• Proven career advancement and variety of job positions held
• Minimum 10 years' experience as a Drilling Operations Manager / Drilling Superintendent
• Overall, 10 years' experience on land wells and recent experience on offshore well operations (floater rig)
• Multiple country work experience – MENA preferable
• Deep experience in performance driven culture and practices
• Ability to get the best out of the work force
• Mentors the client's work force
• Determination to deliver and improve
• Willingness to live in country for long periods
• Flexibility of work pattern, including potential breaks
• Fluent in written and spoken English language.
• Strong analytical and communication skills together with excellent computer literacy
Désolé, ce poste n'est plus ouvert aux candidatures.
The Fluids Superintendent must demonstrate experience in leading well and operations fluids program preparation, executions and optimization for complex operations, such as: remote operations, exploration campaigns, HPHT, unconventionals, complex directional wells, etc.
We are yrgently looking for a Fluids Supervisor Minimum 15 years of experience in drilling fluids engineering with international operators and /or service provider with ample international experience, a strong knowledge and experience with different HPWBM systems.
Ces dernières années, nous avons investi dans la digitalisation de notre processus de recrutement afin que nos recruteurs puissent dédier plus de temps aux échanges qualitatifs avec les candidats sélectionnés. Nous avons également repensé notre page Offres de mission sur le site web pour faciliter la recherche de missions et les candidatures. Toute l'équipe Recrutement a à cœur d’offrir la meilleure expérience possible à nos candidats.