Contract Duration: 12 Months
Report To: WDE will report directly to the Senior Drilling Supervisor during both pre-spud and execution phases.
The WSDE role involves all aspects of well planning & design engineering, execution and closeout of Company managed drilling operations Offshore.
WSDE will take on duties to relief Drilling Supervisor from his duties to allow him to spend more time in the field and training for future Supervisor positions.
PROJECT BRIEF DESCRIPTION:
Planning and execution of 3 Shallow Water Development Wells on Beta North prospect of Yme.
· Prepare and distribute the ITD (Instruction to Driller)
· Finalize as done ITD (with learnings)
· Do cement calculations
· Update Lesson Learned log
· Perform draft After Action Review (short but to the point)
· Casing test calculation and plotting
· Rental equipment log, focus on high cost equipment
· Follow up MEL on a group load basis (WELS)
· Complete the OpenWells reporting during the day and assist NDSV with DDR (if required)
· Support SDSV during any incident occurred on the rig.
· Ensure site team members have a clear understanding about the objectives of the operations and their roles in delivering these objectives.
· Maintain a constant communication with Inwell center and ensure its observations, recommendations or alerts are acknowledged at all times.
· Actively participate in, and continually encourage, the use of safety systems and tools while also monitoring participation / usage (safety cards, TBT, JRA, TOF, weekly walk-around etc).
· Review daily safety card information.
· Prepare and deliver the Daily Drilling Report prepared in OpenWells reporting system. Ensure that all the information included in the DDR is detailed and accurate.
· Ensure the review of rig contractor’s IADC report is completed to ensure coding matches the company's DDR in OpenWells (to avoid potential disputes at a later date).
· Ensure preparation and review of the daily lookahead.
· Ensure the preparation of riser, casing and liner tallies.
· Ensure that the calculations for all cement jobs are completed in order to cross-check with other members of the company's offshore team prior to agreement on final numbers.
· Ensure other operational calculations are performed such as well control calculations, slip & crush and maximum overpull.
· Ensure the company's representative witness strapping of tubulars on deck as required (at least one representative must witness all pipe strapping with a separate deck tally to cross check against rig contractor tally).
· Ensure the review of all trip sheets and well monitoring sheets to ensure accuracy. Periodic spot checks must be performed to ensure rig contractor is correctly tracking volumes.
· Assist with the preparation of Non Conformance Reports related to NPT events.
· Assist with the Lessons Learned register to make sure they are captured accurately.
· Ensure review of the operations performed offshore after each operation phase as part of the After Action Review (AAR), and ensure that all the relevant modifications, recommendations and changes are included in the detailed plan of actions (work instructions) in the AARs. Ensure participation of relevant personnel in the AAR involved in the operations.
· Assist in incident investigations and assist with the preparation of incident reports. Report, investigate, follow-up and ensure close-out of all onsite incidents and near-misses relating to personnel, equipment and procedures promptly.
· Relieve the SDSV when required
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS:
· Degree qualified in Engineering.
· Good knowledge of well control methods and NORSOK D-01
· Need to hold and maintain a valid IWCF (or equivalent) certificate
· Valid Medical certification.
· Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project).
· Strong understanding of the Landmark OpenWells reporting system.
· Understanding of the Landmark well engineering software suite.
· Experience of working with WELS OPERATOR logistics software advantageous but not essential.
· Excellent written and oral command of the English language.
· Norwegian language is advantageous but not essential.
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE:
· Have worked onshore as drilling or completion engineer for 2-3 years
· Advantageous to have experience working in Jack up subsea operations.
· Knowledge and previous experience with the company's Well Construction Process highly advantageous
REQUIRED BEHAVIOURS & SKILLS:
· Highly focussed on HSE and Process Safety at all times. Must show strong HSE leadership throughout the project life cycle.
· Highly focussed on performance and constantly striving to achieve top quartile results.
· Aptitude for mathematics and problem solving.
· Highly organised with good data management skills.
· Willingness to learn and progress.
· Must show a sense of ownership and accountability.
· Must lead by example in terms of behaviours.
· Must behave in a professional manner at all times in order to uphold the reputation of the company.
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.