This position is responsible for managing well integrity as per the company's Well Integrity Management System, adhering to government legislation and working within the agreed budget. Full responsibility for maintaining, monitoring and reporting on all parts of the well operating envelope when in the production life of well phase. This includes writing job programmes and work instructions and providing operational support during maintenance routines and interventions, ensuring safe and efficient operations.
· Ensure all parts of the well operating envelope are maintained as per the company's Well Integrity Management System, (WIMS)
· Management of the tree and wellhead maintenance contractor to ensure delivery of the planned maintenance routines
· Management of the well integrity status tool, (WIST)
· Planning and delivery of yearly well examination routines
· Creation and removal of dispensations from policy
· Maintaining a clear line of communication between the License Holder and the Duty Holder
· Identifying efficiencies to reduce company costs and increase production
· Assistance with the Tender (ITT) process and contract award
· Creation of purchase requisitions, checking and approving invoices for payment
· Assistance with the well intervention planning process and identification of any possible operational efficiencies regarding PPM
· Creating well intervention requests (WIR) regarding well integrity interventions
· Writing/reviewing intervention programmes and work instructions
· Keeping up to date with changing regulations and legislation regarding wells and well integrity. Informing the wells team of any changes which are imminent or already in place to ensure company compliance
· Communicating with peers and working together where possible to share information on industry standards and efficiencies.
Observing all HSE guidelines and participating in emergency response as required.
Internal and External Interfaces:
Requirement to maintain close working relationships with internal and external partners to ensure understanding and cooperation towards promoting Company interests and achieving results
· The Well Integrity Engineer will interface with departments including contracts, subsurface, drilling, production, and Duty Holder to ensure alignment of expectations with regard to well integrity.
· Projects and Engineering (all disciplines)
· Local authorities
· Independent Verifier
Context and environment:
Monthly rotational assignment 28/28. Will be based on site.
· University Degree (Bac+5) – production of hydrocarbons, geophysics or geology
· IWCF Well Control Certification
· Significant experience in all aspects of well integrity operations.
· Proven track record in well service operations.
· In depth experience with the operation and management (and preferably development) of a “Well Integrity Management System” is a key requirement.
· Demonstrable HS&E leadership.
· Demonstrable capabilities of collaboration in a multicultural organisation across functional disciplines.
· Experience in managing relationships with third party contractors and local authorities.
· Demonstrable commitment to safety programs for well operations.
· Proven track record as strong team player.
· Flexible approach to work and clear time management skills.
· Strong project management skills with experience of procurement and execution/management of contracting strategies and projects.
· Aptitude to innovate and be open to new ideas, networking and global technical knowledge sharing.
Fluency in English and French is required. Arabic is also preferred.
· Agile and adaptable in the face of changing situations, flexible in mindset and doesn’t over complicate
· Takes ownership and accountability, embraces the ambiguous world we operate in, makes tough, well-timed and informed decisions
· Works effectively in a matrix structure, shares knowledge freely and embraces different opinions; demonstrates a team of teams mindset
· Is entrepreneurial, pushes boundaries and leads with conviction, is a catalyst for and supporter of change
· Ambitious to succeed and driven to exceed expectations
· Creativity and sense of initiative
· Rigorous reasoning, strong numerical skills
· Strong problem solving capability
· Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills and ability to manage relationships with stakeholders
Strong motivation, tenacity and working capacity to carry out long term objectives.
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.