Contract Duration: 12 Months
REPORTS TO: Logistics Department Manager
– Supervision of driver team.
– Coordination with Logistics Intendant for arrival of customer personnel.
– Follow-up and maintenance of vehicle fleet.
– Management of overland personnel movements.
– Manage ticketing for customer personnel.
– Follow-up of passenger transfer schedule.
– Coordination with SIE for expatriate escorts.
– Supervision of the application of the client's HSE and safety standards in the operation of the base and fleet management.
– Control of documentation (residence, work permits, etc.) Expat
– Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar position.
– Professional level of written and spoken Arabic, French and English.
– Office skills, particularly in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point).
– Possession of a valid light driving license (B).
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.
Negotiating and managing framework contracts, tenders and other purchases of goods and services in the fieldº of Exploration and Production; from the analysis of the base of current and potential suppliers or at the request of the business areas of its scope (Production, Development…), with the aim of achieving the best purchasing conditions in quality, time, and costs, ensuring optimal support for the viability and continuity of the business/operations.
Key responsibility is to ensure compliance with established procedures, legislation and health and safety guidelines for Aviation operation. Also, the coordination of air operations for cargo, utilities and personnel when applies.