Contract Duration: 12 Months
- Exhibit a sound knowledge of discipline, the organization’s systems, and provide a satisfactory level of competence in identified behaviors and skills required.
- Work independently, provide recommendations on local/regional issues and work/interact with other internal/external departments.
- Initiate planning, organizing, and prioritizing.
- Provide guidance within area of expertise to less senior staff
- Exhibit strong teamwork, communication, attention to details and problem solving skills.
- Contribute in ensuring compliance with both regulations and company procedures, and handle non-conformities as required
- Identify risks to people and the environment, and mitigate them so they are as low as reasonably practicable (ALARP)
- Proactively identify ways to continuously improve HSE performance
- Stop any job that may harm people or the environment
- Transfer experiences, good and bad, which could lead to continuous improvement of HSE performance.
- Responsible for planning and execution of completion activities
- Creating and maintaining records of completion operations
- Prepare completion activity programs
- Ensure engineering and preparations are being conducted to meet project requirements
- Efficiently conduct tasks that are assigned to him/her by the D&C Team Lead
- Be updated on developments in technologies, regulatory and industry standards
- Preparation of activity programs, ensuring that risk management, safety and efficiency satisfies the company's HSE Management System
- Preparation of Non Conformance Reports where relevant
- Ensuring that third party equipment and services are available to an acceptable standard and on time
- Updating service company personnel on operational progress
- Review of new technology and the communication of information relevant to YND development and operations
- Preparation of load out lists.
- Ensuring that well data bases (CSD, WIMS) are updated wrt completion information
- Actively participate in any HAZID, HAZOP and Bow Tie Analysis. Assist with preparation of final documentation
- Ensure all relevant lessons learned from previous projects have been reviewed and any necessary action taken to prevent re-occurrence.
- Ensure compliance with Company policies, standards and approved procedures
- Candidate will be assigned several contracts and candidate will be fully responsible of them.
- Ensure contract terms are as per the agreed terms during the tender phase.
- Prepare SAP contract structure in order to improve cost certification efficiency.
- Issue SAP purchase orders.
- Ensure QAQC process for both purchase and rental equipment follows Repsol QAQC regulations.
- Follow up material delivery as per PO terms and conditions.
Degree: Master degree
Special Knowledge required: Multidiscipline engineering management in Oil and Gas Projects and Norwegian Rules and Regulations for the Petroleum industry
Professional experience: Minimum 15 years of experience from the Petroleum industry within the D&C area, and 10 years of experience within the drilling Completion discipline.
Software skills: Ability to learn and make use of Project software (PIMS, Assai, Workmate, Synergi, Sharepoint, MS Office and relevant well engineering software)
Prepare full completion design with the information provided by subsurface team. Skills in corporate tools as Wellcat
Additional requirements: Good communication skills with the ability to interact and develop good working relationships across the organization.
Systematically analyze & approach issues, with the ability to prioritize and solve problems in order to deliver results in a timely and accurate manner.