Coordination of Inspection Activities:
– Manage the Well equipment inspectors working at local facilities
– Ensure that QA/QC requirements are applied
– Supervise the Equipment and QA/QC service in Warehouse and Yard
– Implement the company QA/QC procedures
– Organize accurate control of all completion within the Warehouses and Yard (This to include proper storage and labeling, concise delivery of equipment to vendors for assembly make up, accurate manifesting of all equipment, etc.)
– Monitor and follow up all local Fabrications.
– Ensure company rules and correct QAQC procedures are applied
– Manage the inspections activities related to Completion equipments manufacturing (Third Party Inspector qualification, PO review and allocation, report review…),
– Analyze and follow up Completion equipments manufacturers.
Coordination of Auditing activities:
– Plan and control the local suppliers audit activities, depending on the technical and or the constraints of the affiliate
– Build, maintain and introduce an audit system for the qualification review of contracted local
– Measure the efficiency of the local equipments manufacturing company and incorporate indicators of performance in the services they provide.
– Conduct technical audits of local equipments suppliers (both established and new comers),
– Develop and regularly distribute local equipments supplier’s performance indicators among the affiliate.
– Attend service quality meetings with the local equipments suppliers.
– Recommend, Initiate and monitor corrective actions requested on local equipments suppliers.
– Analyze incidents or “down time” which throws into doubt the quality of the equipment manufactured by the local equipments suppliers or their contracted work.
Installation and storage of equipments:
– Conduct technical audits on the storage operations and the installation procedures used for the equipments Support
– Depending on the affiliate requests, participate in calls for tender for (pre-selection technical
comparisons of tenders and technical recommendations).
– Be the focal point for equipment QA/QC issues.
– Give training to the users in affiliate on the department’s norms and principals.
– Deliver quality service and continuously develop good working relationships with the affiliates.
– Be responsible for the NPT tracking system for well equipment and services
– Manage the application of the NPT analysis GM at affiliate level
– Analyze and disseminate among the affiliate any new release of CR, GS and/or GM pertaining to well equipment
– Initiate change and champion the “best practice” application of appropriate technology solutions to capture learning and “best practices” related to the use of technologies and processes, and to share these globally throughout the company Group.
– Ensure team members are HSE trained according to company requirements
– Ensure contractor HSE rules are in place, well understood and strictly followed
– Report / debrief / analyze any HSE deviation in the work practices that could occur during well equipment preparation, storage and/or maintenance.
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.
Control, co-ordinate and supervise subsea operations in the field, detecting and adjusting any possible deviations, taking into consideration Safety and Environment policies in accordance with the well program. Working with a range of mature assets the Subsea Supervisor must be capable of advanced diagnostics and problem solving.