Main Duties and Responsibilities:
– Arrange and optimize storage facilities e.g. yard, warehouse. Ensure good maintenance of storage equipment e.g. pallet, racks as well as handling equipment according to Yard and Warehouse Operation Management Procedures and HSE standards.
– Report regularly to Head of Logistics the status of the yard and warehouse.
– Monitor, control and administer the COMPANY material physically stored at the suppliers' facilities.
– Ensure visually and report regularly to Head of Logistics’ the status/deviations of these storages.
– Scrutinize all material requirements. assist to plan and organize resources allocation together with the transportation arrangement including communicate with users and contractors to deliver Materials timely to meet user requirements in coordination with the Logistic Superintendent, material either stored at the COMPANY Yard or stored at suppliers ‘facilities. Liaise as necessary with Logistics Base Contractor's Logistic team and report to Head of Logistics.
– Monitor, administer and control all stock movements & transactions as per Stock management procedure (reception, movement, dispatch, exit and retum), ensuring that all stock transactions are properly recorded and documented at both warehouses and operating locations according to Company procedures.
– Liaise with Stock Management Officer and report all Material Movements to the Head of Logistics.
– Ensure that handling equipment and lifting equipment used are certified in accordance with COMPANY Policy and specifications.
– Monitor materials and drilling equipment items inspection according to COMPANY requirements. Ensure periodic maintenance of stock kept in warehouse and yard at the Logistics base. Maintain and up-date as necessary the operational procedures / guidelines / instructions related to yard/warehousing operations and stock management under the supervision and coordination of the Head of Logistics.
– Execute the Implemented periodical physical stock inventory according to COMPANY requirements under the supervision of the Head of Logistics, and ensure consistency between physical inventory and stock records. Directly involved into the investigation for justifications of stock discrepancies as required.
– Prepare related statistics/ reports/ document for stock management.
Strictly adhere to COMPANY HSE policy and regulations. Promote and follow Company's HSE policy and regulations in all works under his responsibility.
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.
The Well Site Supervisor is will be responsible for the on-site supervision of well operations in Block including, but not limited to: well testing, well interventions (slickline, coiled tubing, electric line) & stimulations.
This position will require personnel with broad well services experience, including completions, workovers, slickline, electric line logging & perforating, well testing, coiled tubing and stimulation.