Accountable for developing and rolling out the Interface and Risk Management Plan early during EXECUTE.
Follows up the Interface Management and Risk Management Plan implementation by:
• Correcting deviations and gaps on people, processes and systems that may threaten successful Plan delivery. Escalating deviations to Project Director when necessary.
• Guiding and supporting the Interface and Risk owners within the PLT by providing a management framework.
• Managing the Contractor's performance – for those upon which Interface responsibilities have been delegated.
• Required to interface on a regular basis with interface single points of contact, proejcte manager, Drilling manager, subsurface managers, interface process leads, project controls and risk owners across the Owners, Contractor and Third-Party organizations.
• Responsible for stakeholder management activities as delegated by the Project Director.
Specific responsibilities related to the Risk and Interface Management Plan include:
• Assures regular interface and risk management meetings across the different stakeholders are effectively delivered.
• Assures interface and risk management registers and action plans are systematically documented and updated.
• Assures interface and risk management action plans progress by following up with the corresponding owners.
• Assures interface and risk management KPI's are regularly reported.
Note: the Interface Manager's degree of involvement on the above will vary depending on system performance and Project stage.
• Regularly audits and reviews Contractor's interface and risk management systems.
• Supported by Document Controller, assures risk and interface documentation is dully controlled – specially across interfaces.
• Supported by Project Controls, assures integration of risks to the cost and schedule control systems.
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.
As an Executive Assistant, you will provide high-level administrative support to company executives, ensuring the smooth operation of their daily activities. Your responsibilities will include managing schedules, coordinating meetings, handling confidential information, and assisting in various tasks to enhance the executive’s effectiveness and productivity. This role requires exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, discretion, and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Negotiating and managing framework contracts, tenders and other purchases of goods and services in the fieldº of Exploration and Production; from the analysis of the base of current and potential suppliers or at the request of the business areas of its scope (Production, Development…), with the aim of achieving the best purchasing conditions in quality, time, and costs, ensuring optimal support for the viability and continuity of the business/operations.