Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.
HSE change management role for a seasoned HSE professional to design, prepare and coordinate/manage cultural change programs through the implementation of HSE systems and processes. Programs to be designed to take the HSE culture towards calculative and above.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop change programs (4 ifies: simplify, clarify, embedify, verify) for main HSE systems, of which currently identified:
o HSE Leadership
o Frontline HSE Leadership
o Intervention and Behavioural Safety
o Permit to Work
o (Dynamic) Risk Assessment
o Journey Management Planning
o Competence Assurance
o Road Safety
o Active learning (from incidents, good practise, observations, etc.)
• Develop implementation programs for each of the above including work instructions, checklists, KPIs, metrics and dashboards
• Adopting the above programs as CLIENT moves up the HSE Culture Ladder towards calculative and above.
• Develop training (on the job, CBT, communication) and communication materials for the above
• Facilitate/coach the implementation task forces
• Coach frontline HSE to coach/support CLIENT supervisors in the application of the above
• Facilitate/coach line management in monitoring and improvement of the above
• Support change/improvement programs for HSE systems:
o HSE in contracting
o Process Safety Fundamentals
o Waste stream management
• Coach HSE team on the above plus and specifically the HSE engineers to upgrade the procedures and their implementation.
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL INTERFACES
Requirement to maintain close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure understanding and cooperation towards promoting CLIENT interests and achieving results
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
Monthly rotational assignment 28/28. Will be Algiers-based with frequent visits to site.
REQUIRED COMPETENCES/ QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE / PROFILE
• Bachelor degree or above or demonstrable ability to think on conceptual and practical levels .
• Extensive international experience in multiple organisations and countries
• Demonstrable experience in HSE organisational change projects, e.g. as the HSE Manager or Change Program Leader, demonstrable ability to influence change across organisational boundaries, demonstrable ability to deal and resolve conflicting priorities in the organisation.
• Demonstrable experience in HSE-MS implementation projects, e.g. PTW, JMP, BSP
• Preferably experience in joint venture environments, preferably in the MENA region
• Fluency in English is required , working knowledge in French is preferred, some Arabic is a plus.
• Agile and adaptable in the face of changing situations, flexible in mindset and doesn’t over complicate
• Takes ownership and accountability, embraces the ambiguous world we operate in, creates and maintains focus on delivery.
• Works effectively in a matrix structure, shares knowledge freely and embraces different opinions; demonstrates a team of teams mindset
• Is entrepreneurial, pushes boundaries and leads with conviction, is a catalyst for and supporter of change
• Ambitious to succeed and driven to exceed expectations
• Creativity and sense of initiative
• Rigorous reasoning and structural working methods whilst being able to deal with change
• Strong creative problem solving capability
• Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills and ability to manage relationships with stakeholders
• Strong motivation, tenacity and working capacity to carry out long term objectives
• Coach CLIENT line managers to demonstrate HSE Leadership as follows:
o Contribute to CLIENT Safety performance and Culture
o Take responsibility for health and safety within their organization and activities.
o Comply with health and safety regulations, instructions and rules.
o Be a role model and support compliance with the CLIENT Life Saving Rules. Knows, understands and implements the Life Saving Rules that are in place at CLIENT.
o Conducts Management Safety Walks as required.
o Is able to identify hazards and stop work if required.
o Support that all accidents, incidents, near misses and safety observations are correctly reported, investigated and corrective actions identified, participating in investigations as required.
o Implements the consequence management procedure for direct reports if appropriate.
Acting in compliance with Company values:
• Health, Safety & Environment: Excellence in HSE is demanded and integral to everything we do.
• Integrity: Commitment to ethical operations and respect to all individuals across all organisations.
• Accountability: Take responsibility of actions and results, personally commit to the success of Client Energy.
• Teamwork: Only together can we grow, only in partnership can we succeed.