Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.
Job Level Senior
Job Description Drilling Superintendent
Reports to Drilling Manager
Work Scheme 28 X 28
Total Experience 15 - 20 years
Experience in Algeria > 10 years if the experience is in Berkine basin will be a plus
Experience in Depleted reservoir (will be considered as a plus)
The main duties related to this position are:
· Responsible for all drilling and other well operations at the rig site.
· Directs rig-down and move out of drilling equipment.
· Manages field drilling operations to accomplish specified drilling objectives within agreed-on time and cost objectives.
· Position requires current IADC or IWCF well control certification.
· Manage drilling operations in order to maximise return on exploration and development expenditures.
· Understands objectives of the well construction operation and takes actions required to accomplish the objective.
· Responsible for all rig operations and reporting and protects the health and safety of employees, contractors, and the general public from harm resulting from operations
· Responsible for move-in and rig up of drilling rigs.
· Directs drilling processes such as drilling, circulating, running casing, cementing, well logging, and formation testing.
· Coordinates work of product services lines and subcontractors including rig contractor to meet engineered well design.
· Supervises day-to-day field operations at the rig site
· Protects the environment from damage resulting from operations
· Schedule and co-ordinate all resources.
· Implement safety and environmental policies.
· Encourage continuous improvement.
· Manage daily activities of drilling operations in accordance with Company Policies and local Legislation
· Ensure HSE Emergency Response Systems is developed, documented, tested with simulation exercises and the Drilling Team is capable of responding to HSE emergencies.
· Observe all Company HSE instructions, act in a safe manner and avoid unnecessary risks to themselves and others.
· Immediately report any unsafe conditions or activities, dangerous occurrences or injuries in the workplace(s).
· Assist new employees in the use of relevant work procedures and practises in order to ensure their safety and the safety of all employees.
3- Special Challenges
· Working on Oil & Gas exploration and development Projects worldwide and specially in Algeria.
· Deep well fields (+/- 18000 ft)
· Working with a diverse range of contractors and vendors.
4- Skills Required
The following list of skills is required for the position:
· No University Degree is needed, but a Petroleum Engineering degree is a plus
· Minimum of 20 years of experience in Drilling and Workover activities with a combination of operational and business assignments.
· Well Control Certification.
· Experience in team leadership in a development project.
· Prior experience with high pressure and sour gas wells.
· Experience in field with wells greater than 18000 ft.
· Good skills with PC in Windows environment.
· Must be able to communicate efficiently with various operational units.