Scope of the SERVICE:
The services consist in coordinating and ensuring a sound liaison between the diving or subsea operations he is responsible for and the offshore department in Luanda. The services consist also in coordinating and controlling that the work performed by COMPANY’S contractors on base is performed within the Company standards specifications and scope of work.
Technical activities Services:
– Implements of COMPANY’S policies and rules within the different contractor’s team at work and in particular the COMPANY’S HSEMS (HSE Management system);
– HSE Activities:
– Assist the Operations management in specific Diving tasks.
– This (those) specialist (s) could be ‘in-house’ specialist or subcontracted specialist.
– Assist Main Representative on board in all its tasks and when Main representative is not available, be in charge of hour to hour supervision.
– Co-ordination of supervision team.
– Supervise dedicated installation tools and vessel conformance, mobilisation, test and operation.
– Get familiar with all installation procedures including main installation engineering data.
– Check installation Contractor conformance to procedures all along operations.
– Anticipate and report on any potential impact for: planning, safety, quality, health and environment.
– Anticipate and report on any potential contractual impact.
– Monitor and anticipate all interfaces linked to all operations.
– Make sure that all necessary information is convoyed to Main Representative.
– Ensure liaison and interface with others Main Representatives on site.
– Participate and lead job site meeting that may be required during job performance.
– Assist the Main Representative for supervision of offshore work and for preparation of frames of operation reports.
– Monitor and interface all offshore contractual documentation hand over certificates such as: ’construction hand over certificate’, ‘ready for installation certificate’, etc.
– Anticipate, analyze and report to the Main Representative, the potential operational conflict occurrences.
– Organize and minute job site meetings that may be required during job performance.
– Assist the Offshore Manager to the co-ordination of all main movements of DSV and interface with all other Company Vessels, Company entities present on site.
– Assist the Main Representative to make a brief daily report to Operations Manager with personnel comments and appraisal.
– Apply, Verify, respect and guaranty the good quality works are carried with safety and professional manner, in accordance with the Diving International regulations (IMCA FRENCH REGULATIONS design requirements).
– Ensure respect of all relevant HSE requirement and application of same.
– Ensure that the work reception and as built dossier is signed only if the work has been done within the Company scope and specifications. This report must be commented if necessary.
Inspection and Control activities Services:
– Proactive detection of potential problems/issues/concerns to ensure delivery within schedule and in line with current planning.
– Communication activities Services:
– Report to the DSV Superintendent of the progress of the work performed.
– Take advice from Installation Specialist / Assistant about any anticipated or occurring problem.
Quality feature of the SERVICE;
– At least 10 years of experience in offshore oil & gas construction as Diving superintendent
– If candidate holds a master degree in mechanical construction or equivalent the minimum
operational experience may be reduced to 5 years.
– Capability to understand contractual matters.
– English language must be well spoken/written, Portuguese and French would be a plus.
– Work in rotational periods (approx 4 weeks on 4 weeks off with a 2 days handover period).
– Be available 24/24h to cope with emergency and operational requirements.
– BOSIET HUET,
NB: The scope may vary slightly to adapt position to company requirements.
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.