· Responsibility for the programming and control of well operations in Blocks including but not limited to: Well testing, well interventions (slickline, coiled tubing, electric line) & stimulations.
· This position will require personnel with broad Well Services experience including completions, workovers, slickline, electric line logging & perforating, Well testing, coiled tubing and stimulation.
Essential Job Functions:
· The client places high importance on HSE culture and performance and as such the candidate must have strong HS&E values and work ethic.
· Ability to promote and enhance, at all levels, the company’s HSE objectives. This will be achieved through engagement and active participation in Risk Assessments (RA), OOPS cards program, Permit to Work (PTW) program, safety meetings (daily, weekly, monthly), toolbox talks, safety presentations, driver and vehicle assessment and driving performance analysis.
· Well intervention planning and scheduling. Hold and minute pre-job meetings and verbal communication with Supervisors and crews. Verbal communication and reporting will be clear and concise, and recorded and archived via meting minutes.
· Well intervention program and procedures preparation, review and approvals as per DEP procedures.
· Well intervention program implementation.
· Compilation and QA/QC of work programs, contribution towards the company’s objective of continuous improvement.
· Identify potential cost saving opportunities, without compromising the company’s HSE performance priorities.
· Well operations daily reporting and communication to Division EP and the client's management as per DEP standard format and procedure.
· Coaching and mentoring in order to transfer well intervention knowledge and skills within the company's Division EP Team.
· Reviewing day to day operations with Chef Service Puits and contractors and advising on all critical operations pertaining to Well Intervention.
· Ensuring all well histories, wellbore schematics are complete and maintained up to date accurately.
· Review and check QA / QC of daily operations reports and ensure these are archived correctly and made available for easy retrieval.
· Ensuring all Supervisors are conversant with the contents of all operational programs.
· Communicate (both verbally and in writing) with HSE, Production, Exploitation Departments and Division EP in order to ensure that all relevant and concerned parties are conversant with the respective well operations.
· Able to recommend a specific course of action for any complex or unexpected well conditions that may be encountered during an operation.
· Preparation of Work Orders relating to all well interventions.
· Raising and approving Musis work requests and work orders relating to well operations. This includes the delegation of this responsibility to other approved members of the team.
· Closely monitoring stock levels and purchase orders to ensure that all necessary downhole equipment and consumables will be available for planned intervention operations.
· Understanding and managing the relevant contracts through Coordinators for dedicated resources and through call out Supervisors for call out resources.
· Recommending improvements to operational methods and procedures which streamline the process from work request to job completion report.
· Develop and recommend kill procedures (using kill sheet and by recommending formulations / additives) for wells with surface pressures of up to 6000 psi.
· Direct operational activities of multiple vendors working at a well site and assume control by persuasion and leadership skills while giving priority at all times to HSE considerations and minimising exposure and risk to personnel.
· Conduct onsite audits of equipment and tools, identify and address any instances of wear or damage.
· Maintain a ‘lessons learned’ database and from these data recommend additions, deletions and up-dates and improvements to the company approved well operations programmes and procedures.
· Communication and coordination with relevant Service Provider Coordinators to ensure that Capex and Opex schedule requirements are tracked and met.
· Ensure that all well schematics and well history summaries are updated correctly.
· Ensure that the manning levels on location for individual well intervention activities are adequate.
· Assess and record the competence of the personnel performing the well servicing activities in their respective disciplines.
· Understand service company deliverables as these are described in the Service Contracts. Ensure that Contractors are meeting their contractual obligations – for this a good understanding of tyhe company's contract terms and conditions will be achieved.
· Minimum of 10 years Operational experience with a minimum of 3 years of this period being as a Desk Engineer.
· Secondary Education (high school equivalence degree) with relevant industry experience, or with engineering degrees will both be considered.
· Desk Engineers are required to have current IWCF certification in well intervention operations and pressure control.
· Experience in well programming and programming analysis.
· Strong understanding of well design, wellbore construction and wellbore / formation interface.
· –Advanced knowledge of wellbore hydraulic pressure computations (comfortable and able to perform calculations and manipulate data such as fluid densities, pore pressure, static and dynamic (circulating) pressure, pressure gradients etc…
· Proficiency in MS Office suite, Open Wells.
Additional skills, experience, expertise and competency:
· Ability to apply industry standard analysis tools to HSE data in order to plot performance, and identify trends.
· Knowledgeable and experienced with onsite HS&E hazard identification and remedial action, while Well Servicing operations are ongoing on location. Conduct regular safety audits.
· Understands the importance of teamwork and team development. Is able to apply motivation techniques, leadership, communication, and negotiation and persuasion skills.
· Must be ambitious and independent, able to effectively analyse and solve problems in all areas. Does not ignore problems but proactively addresses them before they escalate.
· Able and comfortable working in a culturally diverse organisation, and a remote and challenging work environment.
· Organised, decisive and capable of managing an emergency situation effectively.
· Strong communication skills and good level of written and spoken English, (French &/or Arabic would be advantageous but is not mandatory).
· International work experience is advantageous as is experience in a similar operational environment.
· Experience of complex well operations, involving multiple intervention techniques and multiple contractors and interfaces.
· Operational knowledge and experience of well services activities including slickline, coiled tubing, stimulation, fishing, electric line and well testing.
· Familiar and competent with the mechanics of downhole tools. Competent with tools selection and toolstring design across the range of intervention techniques (slickline and braided line, coiled tubing, jointed pipe / workover.
· Competent and experienced with surface flow equipment: separators, chokes and choke manifolds and piping. Familiar and competent with all aspects of flow control and well test data collection and QA / QC of same.
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.
Control, co-ordinate and supervise subsea operations in the field, detecting and adjusting any possible deviations, taking into consideration Safety and Environment policies in accordance with the well program. Working with a range of mature assets the Subsea Supervisor must be capable of advanced diagnostics and problem solving.