As a part of a multi-asset team, dealing with multiple assets and working with other
diverse entities (Drilling, Subsea, Production, etc.), the completion engineer is the main actor of completion engineering, well intervention, program design, purchasing needs and contract management tasks required to deliver completion and intervention operations. Under a strong HSE focused philosophy and technical proceedings, within time and budget.
-This position requires sound knowledge of completion and intervention equipment, equipment functionalities, suppliers etc.
-Position requires to work closely with internal clients to understand specific needs and challenges.
-The position has an operational dimension, as the engineer will have to follow-up the offshore operations where she/he was involved during engineering.
– Follow up completion operations, analyse performance, identifying areas of improvement, share & issue lessons learnt;
– Liaise closely with the key Completion & Intervention Contractors and follow up all engineering activities related to the well completion & Intervention equipment and participate to the weekly & monthly meeting with contractors;
– Prepare and optimize the Well Completion & Well Intervention program;
-Follow up with Superintendents pre & post job meetings, technical reviews, DIP and prepare adequate reports;
– Prepare with the Well Completion Superintendent the operations performance (KPI) for each well;
– Identify and implement the offshore operation/onshore preparation areas of improvement;
– Provide technical expertise where necessary to the drilling superintendent during completion activities.
– Assist the onshore completion superintendent/s to analyses procedure or equipment failures;
– Manage Well completion contracts, equipment supply and planning, invoices follow up, contractors Incentives;
– Lead contract actions follow-up for those contract under her/his sphere of responsibility;
– Prepare & Participate in all Internal, Partner, NOC/Concessionaire workshops & meetings;
Prepare and finalize with completion supervisor the well handovers and prepare the End of Well Report;
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.
Interface Engineer will be responsible for coordinating and managing the assigned responsibilities/packages in a specified Project to deliver high value, quality and a timely project as required within the organization through.