Contract Duration: 12 Months
Reports to: REALIZATION MANAGER
Management of the service QA/QC with the following tasks:
· Management of QA/QC service and personnel
· Responsible of the Commissioning works for new facilities in coordination with the Service of Realization
· Management of preparation of technical documentation and final dossiers to be submitted.
· Management of technical documentation and specifications provided by Contractor.
· Responsible of getting the ARH approvals of the dossiers and solving any question from authorities to get the “Mise en Gas”
· Management and supervision of the required test for ARH approval (test package, line checking, punch list, re-instatement).
· Revision and approval of drawings and ISO prepared by other departments
· Control of the material (stock, requirements, etc..)
· Assistance for solving problems of engineering and interface between different disciplines during construction with the assistance of TECH department.
· Approbation of procedures & specifications.
· Supervise & Monitoring of welding process and pipeline construction including cathodic protection.
· Management of technical queries, reviews, and any deviation of project.
· Approval of AS-BUILT drawings and red marking.
· Ensure construction work in accordance quality requirements and in compliance with related technical specifications, drawings, and procedures
· Verification of design and quality of the Civil works for new drilling platforms.
· HSE knowledge
· Experience more than 10 years in oil and gas.
· Experience in Construction of Pipelines, wellheads and gathering systems
· Driving license B
· Fluent in English and French
· Ability to work in teams.
· Capacity of working with people from different countries.
· Knowledge of Algerian standards and ARH procedures and requirements.
· Civil and mechanical knowledge of the works
· Have and strong HSE and incident free safety culture.
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.